[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — continuous harassment and mental torture only from kerala matrimony center of bharatmatrimony

Trivandrum, Thiruvananthapuram District, Kerala, India
 chandra2018 on Dec 14, 2018
Addendum1 of id: 2176161

This is not the first incident of harassment and emotional distress. Many call center employees of trivandrum center has done it over a year. I have raised multiple requests to transfer support of profile to other branches including chennai. I have changed my mother tongue also for this. I have informed bm multiple time that polite, cultured and professional/trained call employees should be contacting me. I will wait till end of the day and file a complaint with dgp crime and the district magistrate. The center is staffed with people with criminal back ground and the entire staffing and work culture has to be investigated. The reports will be shared with media - if action against responsible employees of the crime are not taken, the company's brand is in danger if media is involved. The company has to comb out the criminals who perpetrate harassment and torture of citizens of repute from the call centers of kerala matrimony. Activities have come to the extend that the activities and culture of the call center has to be investigated by a crime branch. (Ipc 504, ipc 408a : repetitious phone calls that are intended to annoy, abuse, or harass you or any person answering the phone, obscene or profane language).

All legal actions will be initiated based on the actions taken by the company. Due to the nature of constant repetition and the aggression shown by the employees with multiple intentional calls to harass and torture, this is a very very serious crime and the perpetrators have to be brought to justice.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 14, 2019

[Dec 14, 2018] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Jan 13, 2019
Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We apologize for the unpleasant experience you had.

We checked and found that the matrimony ID you shared seems to be invalid. Hence, we request you to send your valid Matrimony Id and contact number immediately to [email protected]

Our manager from the customer service team will contact you to fully understand your concerns. Please feel free to write to [email protected]

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com

Team Customer Care
Bharatmatrimony.com

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - continuous harassment and mental torture only from kerala matrimony center of bharatmatrimony