[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — fraud company

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 MonicaChandan on Feb 1, 2019
My id no is : h7380662. My name is priyanka sippy and i applied for the classic advantage premium pack on their site. When i applied for this pack that is for 6 months and the time of payment it changes for 3 months.. But now, the pack is not working at all on my profile it less than one month. My amount has been deducted already. I have already asked the customer support for the refund but they are giving me some very stupid policy's which are not even mentioned on their website. Some conditions which aren't there on their faq page. Please, i want my refund back or else i'll be taking legal actions against these people...
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2019

[Feb 01, 2019] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Feb 07, 2019
Dear Ms. Priyanka Sippy,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

This is with reference to your mail expressing concern over the commitment given for 6 month package.

We have checked and found that you have received a call form the concern person as per you request and issue has been solved.

We apologize, once again for the unpleasant experience and assure you, that every effort is being made to ensure that such lapses do not recur.

Should you require any further clarifications or assistance, please reply to us via email to [email protected] or call us at[protected].

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com.

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - fraud company