[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — i request to consumer court to help me to take my amount refund from bharat matrimony services
S. M. Tripathi
A-1/191b, lawrence road
Keshav puram, delhi-110035
I want to lodge a complaint against bharat matrimony services, d1/g2, mohan cooperative state, bharat matrimony.com ltd, 2nd floor, mathura road, new delhi.
1) we have taken this service on 19th july 2017 for my daughter’s marriage purpose.
2) firstly we had taken normal membership of rs. 3800 and then their salesman mr. Sohan singh ([protected]) called us and offered us assistant manager service.
3) sohan singh made so many commitments about assistant manager services like:- one manager
Will appoint for my daughter profile, he will regularly lookup on my profile, he will call us regularly
Regarding my daughter’s profile, will provide best groom’s profile and will also talk to them on our
Behalf and we will get 100% result from their assistant manager service.
4) but all his commitments was fake, untrue and they cheated me by false commitments.
5) first they appoint mr. Surya pratap singh ([protected]) as a manager for my daughter ‘s profile who was zero in his field he called me only one or two times and provided me only 14 groom’s profile which
Were not up to my desired profile expectations.
6) surya pratap said that he don’t have any profiles matching to my daughter’s profile.
7) then i complaint to bharat matrimony.com’s complaint department about the poor performance
Of surya pratap (1st manager).
8) on the basis of my complaint they terminated surya pratap from my profile service and then appointed another manager neha verma ([protected]). I have taken this service for 3 months and surya pratap has wasted my 2 months by providing unresponsive response.
And remaining 1 month of my services has been wasted by 2nd manager neha verma.
9) bharat matrimony.com does not take any interest after getting payment.
10) i have complaint them so many times about their poor performance and asked them to refund my all
Amount as they are not providing what they had promised to provide at the beginning of the service.
11) if bharat matrimony services does not have profiles matching to my expectation than why they have
Taken 14, 800 from me.
12) if bharat matrimony services does not have efficient manager than why they had offered me assistant manager services.
13) neha verma and surya pratab’s senior manager bhawna aneja ([protected]) never call us for the feedback of their services and about their assistant manager performance.
14) i am not at all happy or satisfy by bharat matrimony services and by their manager (Surya pratap and neha verma). And taking their matrimony site services was my big mistake, trusting on the words of sohan singh (Sales manager) was my mistake.
15) now, i request to consumer court to help me get out of this matrimony services and help me to take my amount refund from bharat matrimony services.
Details of my daughter’s profile are as below:-
Profile name: - anushka tripathi
Profile i. D:- h6645487
Cheque no: - 479448 andhra bank delhi
Amount: - rs. 3800 (Online) +11000 (Cheque) = 14, 800
Bharat matrimony company only plays with my and my families emotions as we trusted on this site for my daughter’s marriage and they revert me exactly opposite to their commitment or promises that they made during the time of sale.
I request your forum to intervene and get me justice at the earliest.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 16, 2017
[Nov 10, 2017] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportBharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Nov 13, 2017
We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services, we apologize once again for the unpleasant experience you had.
Our manager from the customer assisted team will contact you to fully understand your concerns. Please feel free to write to [protected]@assistedmatrimony.com
We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com
Team Customer Care
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|