[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — Non refund of extra payment

Sector-17, Haryana, India
 deepika.s
I registered my sister, s profile on bharat matrimony, after registeration i got many calls for paid member finally i paid after talking their one of member about extra discount, she told me that i have to pay only 2500 for three months and i will get benefits of classic advantage, so i paid from side price was showing in my profile 2500 bt as i did payment the miney that is deducted from my account was 4399, i got worried and talked about this to their representative she assured me tht my money will refund within two to three day bt today it passed ten days still i did not receive my money, today i talked to her seniir mr.rakesh chawla he assured me to refund this week lets see wat will happen bt really i got very much irritated, very pathetic service, before payment i used to call 4 to 5 times in a day but after payment not a single call i recieved from their end.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 15, 2015
Not resolved till now.i called the member whose name is reena singh for my refund bcoz i paid bcoz of her words only.but she failed to resolve my problem so she gave me her senior number today .

[Oct 15, 2015] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Please refund my extra money soon, i really get very much irritsted from your services.i never expect this typ of bad service i will be provided after payment..i will not suggest anyone to be a paid member if bharat matrimony site.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please send your matrimony Id and your contact number to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com and we'd like to speak and understand the issue better as it will aid us in introspection and improvements in our processes ultimately leading to customer delight.

We apologize, once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

Team Contact Center
Bharatmatrimony.com

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - Non refund of extra payment