[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — not get proper service lost money

Kolkata, Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Chetla on Mar 29, 2019
Myself p. Chakraborty take membership in "bengali matrimony" before 6 months ago with lot of hope. My i'd is "b2194490".
Still not get any proper response. Most of profile fake, phone number incurrect, profile details fake, duplicate profile e. T. C. I have launched complain lot of time but they only give me extra number nothing else. When someone create profile they not verify so i face lot of problems. I have lost almost rs 9000/- but not satisfied their services. I have lost my valuable time, hope everything. Now my request please refund my money otherwise increase my plan atlis 30 days which i have lost. I need your help.
Thanks & regards
P. Chakraborty.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 2, 2019

[Mar 29, 2019] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Apr 01, 2019
Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We apologize for the unpleasant experience you had.Could you please send your Matrimony Id and contact number immediately to [email protected]

Our manager from the customer service team will contact you to fully understand your concerns. Please feel free to write to [email protected]

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com

Team Customer Care
Bharatmatrimony.com
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Apr 01, 2019
Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We apologize for the unpleasant experience you had.Could you please send your contact number immediately to [email protected]

We would like to inform you that we have successfully added 30 days extra validity in your profile. We request you to login into your profile and check the same.

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com

Team Customer Care
Bharatmatrimony.com
Updated by Chetla, Apr 02, 2019
ABOVE POST YOU MENTIONED YOU EXTENDED MY PLAN 30 DAYS BUT STILL NOW YOU NOT A EXTENDED A SINGLE DAY WHY YOU MISGUIDED ME AGAIN AND TOLD ME LIKE A LAYER??? STILL YOU HARRS ME AGAIN

Comments

Thanks for reply from "Bharat Matrimony" But Sorry to say you post you added already 30 days in my plan but just now I see not a single day added in my profile. I not understand. Please see this matter which you already committed above reply and then you confirm me. I am waiting for your positive reply.
Thanks & Regards
Prasenjit Chakraborty
Chetla's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 2, 2019
Please see my matter seriously and solve my problem as soon as possible because I am mentally upsate. Still you don't add 30 days in my plan but here you mentioned it.

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - not get proper service lost money