[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — offensive behaviour from bharatmatrimony operator

sandhya choudhuri on Feb 23, 2019
Hi, i recently subscribed to tum package of bharat matrimony. After couple of days, i received a call from bharat matrimony customer care executive from number [protected] (She named herself as moumita) questioning me the reason of choosing this package. Moreover, she mentioned, if we don't take the assisted matrimony package, we shouldn't expect proper response. My concern is how a customer care executive can question me on the package i will chose? Can it be brought under bm authority ' notice about the impolite behaviour of their employees?
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2019

[Feb 24, 2019] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2019
Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We apologize for the unpleasant experience you had.Could you please send your Matrimony Id and contact number immediately to [email protected]

Our manager from the customer service team will contact you to fully understand your concerns. Please feel free to write to [email protected]

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com

Team Customer Care
Bharatmatrimony.com

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - offensive behaviour from bharatmatrimony operator