[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — providing false and wrong information after paying service amount.

Amit Dinesh on Dec 28, 2017
In the month of october your customer care agent ms. Nisha from your service called me several times during my teaching timing around 1pm and sleeping timing after 9 pm.
She disturbed me many times at wrong timings.
I said call me at 5pm.
She usually called after 9 pm.
When i asked why should i join ur service.
She said she has committed to 4-5 families in the concern of my profile in my city.
They want to contact me.
I have to just pay 3500 rs.
If we find ourself unable to find your match then your whole money will be refunded.
Then i tried for online payment for bharatmatrimony at night 10 pm.
But unfortunately by entering wrong pin my account got blocked.
Then she kept me pressuring for payment.
She said her job in danger.
Please save my job.
Due to humanity next day on my working timing i went to bank and with the help of bank officer by using his account he paid online for bharatmatrimony.
Then i paid cash to bank officer.
She lied to me whenever i will pay 3500 rs. Something. She will provide all 4-5 profiles to me.
Who want to contact me.
In this whole act i am cheated.
And after about to completion of 3 month no single profile is provided.
When ever i call her.
She doesnot respond to my call.
I am waiting for completion of the duration.
Then the action will be taken.
Firstly i am looking for some help toward yoyrself.
Regard dinesh.
Mobile number.
[protected].

Error icon
Message not delivered
There was a problem delivering your message to [email protected] See the technical details below, or try resending in a few minutes.
The response was:
550 sorry, [email protected] mailbox is absent on this domain (#5.1.1)

Final-recipient: rfc822; [email protected]
Action: failed
Status: 5.0.0
Remote-mta: dns; mx1. Bharatmatrimony.com. (115.112.200.204, the server for the
Domain bharatmatrimony.com.)
Diagnostic-code: smtp; 550 sorry, [email protected] mailbox is absent on this domain (#5.1.1)
Last-attempt-date: wed, 27 dec 2017 21:46:54 -0800 (Pst)

— forwarded message —
From: dinesh chawla
To: [email protected]
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: thu, 28 dec 2017 11:16:44 +0530
Subject: matter of cheating and misguiding me by providing fake promise.
She disturbed me many times at wrong timings.
I said call me at 5pm.
She usually called after 9 pm.
When i asked why should i join ur service.
They want to contact me.
I have to just pay 3500 rs.
Then i tried for online payment for bharatmatrimony at night 10 pm.
But unfortunately by entering wrong pin my account got blocked.
Then she kept me pressuring for payment.
She said her job in danger.
Please save my job.
Then i paid cash to bank officer.
Who want to contact me.
In this whole act i am cheated.
And after about to completion of 3 month no single profile is provided.
When ever i call her.
She doesnot respond to my call.
I am waiting for completion of the duration.
Then the action will be taken.
Firstly i am looking for some help toward yoyrself.
Regard dinesh.
Mobile number.
[protected].

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 4, 2018

[Dec 28, 2017] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Dec 29, 2017
Dear Member,

As per the call conversation we had with you, the complaint has been forwarded to the concerned team. We will update the status of your complaint to your registered E-mail ID. If you need any assistance, please call our toll free helpline:[protected]

Mail us at: [email protected]
Updated by Amit Dinesh, Jan 03, 2018
Bharatmatrimony called me 5 days ago to resolve the matter in 24-48 hours.
But 5 days have been passed.
No contact or no profile is still provide to me as Ms. Nisha promised me as well as she committed to refund of my fees.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear Mr. Dinesh,

We're very sorry to hear this. We would like to inform that we have reverted to your mentioned email ID "[email protected]" for the above complaint hence requesting you to check the same.

Should you require any further clarifications or assistance, please call us at[protected].

Team Contact Center
Bharatmatrimony.com
Updated by Amit Dinesh, Jan 10, 2018
Its my third complaint at 4.55 am in morning on 10-01.2018.
Bharat Matrimony calling me again and again for paying money again to renew their third class and below standard service.
Bharat Matrimony has not provided me any of the single member profile as they committed to me about providing
4-5 profiles numbers according to my profile belong to my city before i joined them.
I already refused to Ms. Neesha before 3 month for joining their service coz google have very bad, negative and horrible reviews.
But Ms. Neesha said if we feel unable to find ur match we will refund ur all fees
She kept me pressurised many time.
Nither no number is provided nor any fees is refunded.
I think Bharat Matrimony is not serious a bit about their commitment and consumer rights.
Updated by Amit Dinesh, Jan 29, 2018
Respected Sir.
Bharat matrimony is disturbing me again and again to renew my plan. Why should i give them other chance to let me robbed again. They have not provided me the contacts's details as they promised me before joining. My all membership fees went in vain because they are arranged for cheating the customers. I want my whole money back now. I have lost totally trust on them.i m in depression. Plz bring me out of this fraud and resolve my problem.
Updated by Amit Dinesh, Feb 01, 2018
I want my membership fees back.
I have been robbed and have been provided zero valuable service.
Updated by Amit Dinesh, Feb 04, 2018
No response after 5-6 days. Harrasment since couples of months. No justice.

Comments

I opted for Classic advantage plan, the executive has given me the link to pay money.
They have given me Till you marry option which I didn't opt for and also amount for till you marry plan is 10000 rupees only.

But they have deducted 27000 rupees, total fraud. I need my money back else I want to move forward legally.

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - providing false and wrong information after paying service amount.