[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — shared our personal numbers

Saimala on Nov 18, 2017
I created my profile on bharatmatrimony site a few days back but due to lack of good match didn’t accept the response i received from people. Last night a guy messages me on whatsapp and stating that he is given my number from bharatmatrimony. This is really a very serious issue especially for females. If site like bharatmatrimony start such business. I will never recommend anyone to create profile on such sites.

shared our personal numbers
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 24, 2017

[Nov 18, 2017] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Nov 22, 2017
Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services, we apologize once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

We're very sorry to hear this. Could you please send your Matrimony Id and contact number immediately to [email protected] and we'd like to speak, understand the issue better to help you.

Team Contact Center
Bharatmatrimony.com

Comments

I repedately request to delete my mobile number from their database but they ignore my request and call everday at my mobile.

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - shared our personal numbers