[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — stealing credit card numbers and make fraudulent transaction.

Na, Delhi, India
 mkchoithani on Dec 5, 2017
Hi all,

Today 5th dec 2017. I tried updating my brothers profile to paid profile. A customer executive window popped up for the payment. The agent guided me to pay 3400 rs payment via credit card.

They charged me twice and upon query they said i did this transaction twice.
Who will like to make first transaction in indian rupees and other in us dollars.

I want to educate people that using bhart matrimoney is unsafe. They can read your credit card information from backend and make fraudulent transactions.

I got message/email from bank which clearly mentions that we pin was not asked for the transaction.

I am scared that these people may pass on my credit card information to someone else and my card is totally unsafe now.

Please stop trusting bharat matrimoney.

I was asked to make a call to call center and the representative saurav rai was very unsupported and rude. He was not willing to understand the problem and was trying to put the entire blame on me.

Please see the mail from sbi bank

Dear cardholder,

This is to inform you that,

Transaction of usd85.00 made on sbi credit card xx0150 without effecting add'nl factor of authentication mandated by rbi, at bharatmatrimony on 5 dec 17.
We hope this is in order. If not, please contact sbi cards helpline at 39 02 02 02 or[protected].
We assure you of our best service at all times.

Bm17859825 ticket reference number and call attendant was mr. Saurav rai

My name is manish kumar chauthani
Bharat matrimoney is a fraud company and they do cheating by stealing iinformation from backend.

My phone no +44 [protected]
Indian phone no +91 [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 9, 2018

[Dec 05, 2017] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Dec 07, 2017
Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services, we apologize once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

An executive from the customer care team will contact you to fully understand your concerns.Please feel free to write to [email protected]

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com

Team Customer Care
Bharatmatrimony.com

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - stealing credit card numbers and make fraudulent transaction.