[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — withdrawal rs. 5600/= from my account without permission

Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India
 R.Kulshrestha on Mar 15, 2019
Bharat matrimony/ hind matrimony
On 6 dec 18 your staff call me from mobile no.[protected] on my mobile no.[protected]at 13:07 0:16 and ask me for renewal of my daughter's profile id-[protected] but i clearly denid, and said i have already published my daughter's profile in jeevansathi (Audio clip of conversation is with me). Still you people illegally withdraw rs. 5600=00 (Rs. Five thousand & six hundred) without my permission. There was no role of me in this withdrawl so it is a clear case of fraud & mala fide intent.
I have already logged a complaint, you should refund back my money in my bank account immediately.
I am attaching the copy of complaint to canara bank.
Raghunandan kulshrastha
Father of disha kulshrastha
Id-
Mobile [protected]
Date: 13-3-19
Nu

Attached copy:
[protected]@canarabank.com

I am holding a savings account
No.[protected] at canara bank, ramghat. Rd. Branch aligarh
U. P.
On 7 dec. 2018, i recieved a message which came to my notice on 9th. Dec. 2018 that
There has been a suspect withdrawal of rs. 5600/= from my savings account. I immediately send sms 'suspect' to 56161. On the same day i got a massage regarding ' blocked further debits'.
On 10 dec.2018, i visited canara bank branch to get hotlised my atm card & request to issue a new card. It also came before me that ops withdrawal was in favour of barat matrimony.com/ hind matrimony.com through this suspect withdrawal. This payment was made without my knowledge. Therefore i request

You please recover an amount of rs. 5600/= (Rs. Five thousand and six hundred only.), and credit it to my savings account no.[protected].

Raghunandan kulshrastha
Father of disha kulshrastha
Id-
Mobile [protected]
Date: 14-3-19

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 20, 2019

[Mar 15, 2019] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2019
Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you

We regret to inform you that we were unable to contact you through phone, due to no response from your end. Hence, we have contacted you through mail.

We request you to kindly let us know your exact phone number on which you would like to be contacted. Our manager from the customer service team will contact you to fully understand your concerns.

Should you require any further clarifications or assistance, you can contact us through mail to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com. Please feel free to write to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com
Updated by R.Kulshrestha, Mar 29, 2019
The complaint I posted on
Consumer complaints.in, on dated[protected] .
Anyway in short I received a call from mobile no.[protected]your staff) on my registered mobile no. [protected] on 6 Dec.2018
at 13:07:16 your staff ( may be traced from the roster dutychart) was asking for the renewal of my daughter's (Disha Kulshrestha) profile ID: H6689013, I clearly refused to get renewal and also said that I have already given it to Jeevan Saathi. (Recording audio clip is also with me).
You have drawn an amount of Rs. 5600/= from my savings account of Canara Bank without my permission/ Consent.I want my money back in Canara Bank "savings account no.[protected]"

With regards:
Raghunandan Kulshrastha
Mobile no. [protected]

Comments

I am unable to login bharat matrimony site.
Its been so long.
Pls resolve the issue at the earliest

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - withdrawal rs. 5600/= from my account without permission