[Resolved]  Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] — Bharat Gas refill booking

I have booked bharat gas lpg cylinder on 29/11/2020 and made online payment on the BPCL website using amazon pay upi. Amount ₹ 661/-was deducted from my bank account but still it showing payment status as pending on bharat gas cylinder booking site. Payment made through BILL DESK. I have neither received any payment confirmation from bharat gas site nor amount refunded to my account as this transaction get failed.
Bharat Gas refill booking
Bharat Gas refill booking
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 1, 2020
Amount credited to my account.

[Nov 29, 2020] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Museb Marriman Nov 30, 2020 Contacted Bank they are saying amount credited to merchant account.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have booked my cylinder on 27/12/2020.payment made through online.money deducted Rs 744 but no confirmation message.Now I am worried about again cash payment to delivery boy.please resolve this.booking no 95578
I have booked my refill cylinder on 28/12/2020 Booking no 142204 using amozon pay upi, amounting 732rs, my money was deducted from my bank account but bpcl website shows payment status as failed, my booking was converted as COD and I payed my cash payment to delivery person, online payment was still not refunded to me, (03/01/21) Refund my money as soon as possible.

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
    2046
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014