[Resolved] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] — opted out my subside

Tara chandra pal on Nov 27, 2017
Respected sir,
Please informe that, i am tara chandra pal and consumer of bharatgas. My consumer no[protected] and my register mobile no.[protected]. My lpg subside not return my bank account. Its my mistake opted out my subside. Please sir regularly return my subside my bank account.

Tara chandra pal

opted out my subside
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 27, 2017
My LPG subside amount not return my bank account.its is my mistake LPG subside opted out my self and this problem face near about 6 month and comunication bharat gas agency but this agency not solved my problem...please solved my problem...

My Name- Tara Chandra Pal
Agency Name- M/S Narayan Bharat Gas Jharsuguda, orissa
My Consumer Number-74071527
My Register Mobile no-7505815294

Comments

My LPG subside amount not return my bank account.its is my mistake LPG subside opted out my self and this problem face near about few month and communication bharat gas agency but this agency not solved my problem...please solved my problem..

Respected sir,
Please informe that, i am ABDUL KHADHAR and consumer of bharatgas. My consumer no[protected] and my register mobile no.[protected]. My lpg subside not return my bank account. Its my mistake opted out my subside. Please sir regularly return my subside my bank account.my lpg id[protected], bank account no[protected], ifsc code ANDB0001524 PLS SIR my lpg connection this problem face near about few months and communication bharat gas agency but agency not solved my problem.pls solved my problem sir

ThaNKS
ABDUL KHADHAR

1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] - opted out my subside