[Resolved]  Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] — Payment made but cylinder is not delivered

I made a online payment for booking a cylinder using upi on 7th april. Payment of rs 945 was successful and it shows that i will recieve my delivery within 4 days. I waited for four days but did not receive so i called the customer care of BPCL where they told me that cylinder was already delivered on 9th April but actually i haven't received it. They took the complaint. My case no. Is 04338522. Please send my cylinder as soon as possible for which i have already made the payment.
Apr 11, 2022
Received the cylinder today at 9:50 am. Thanks BPCL
Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

I have made an order a week back and piad online..no delivery done yet. order no 16985

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
    customer care contact
    2076
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014
    View all Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] contact information