Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] — to change the status of group-2 to group-1 in reference of application no.

I hereby submit that i have applied to retail outlet dealership between km. Stone no.163 to 168 on nh 23 (Old nh11b) in open category and my application form no.[protected] shows in group-2. I hereby submitted that due to inadvertently mistake my group choose group-2 instead of group-1. Further, i submitted that location of the land with respect to reference point / land mark belongs to my mother and i have shown the relationship in serial no.13. Therefore i request you to change the status of my application form no.[protected] from group-2 to group-1 in online portal as well as offline also.

[Jan 29, 2019] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Kindly change my LPG connection to subsidy category because I have clicked opt out of subsidy by mistake in the online . I am Requesting to you deactivate for "Scroll of Honour" OPT...
radhethakur007's reply, Jan 20, 2019

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
    2039
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014