Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

1800 180 1503

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] reviews & complaints page 389

hello, I have BSNL telephone number is[protected]. From past few weeks landline handset is not working properly. It makes sound even if we put it down. We need to press it 3-4 times to stop that noise. I would like current instrument to be replaced with new handset. Thanks Looking for positive reply Kanika Chauhan
Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir/Madam I have chosen SBI Mobile Banking to make recharge of Internet pack of Rs 139 (BSNL) on Sat 5th Apr 2014. My Phone no is [protected] registered at Ahmednagar 414003. I account is debited but no recharge was successful. Message through SBI Topup code 949, Transaction ID[protected] As recharge was not successful I tried it with AXIS Bank A/C Mobile Banking This is results in same, Amount of 139 was deducted but InterNet Pack was not successful. Message Through AXIS Bank M-Banking/[protected]/[protected]/060 Please do the needful.

I receive unwanted ads everyday in bsnl prepaid mobile, how should I block further SMS Ads like "Get hot Bikini babies at Rs.10... : etc DIAL " *****" Interested in girls ... etc some other ads like Voice chat your friends may win the contest etc ( i don't remember exactly) Even some times they do ask me some questions and give options --- :( But i am totally irritated everyday with these ads some please kindly let me know how stop those unwanted Ads
      send sms to 1909 as START 1 and on getting reply send sms YES to 1909

My name is Chandrashekar Sethuraman from Begumpet, Hyderabad with[protected]. I have the broadband unlimited service for the last 3 years. For the last 3 weeks, I have been facing the problem of disconnection and each time I raise a complaint, the customer care rep. till the senior management are very rude in replying and finally the only excuse they give is that the server in this area is faulty. I have checked with other customers in my area and they don't have this issue but as I have raised this issue with the Central Telecom Ministry, the Sr. Management are ON PURPOSE trying to ignore, harass and discriminate me and they have gone to the extent of replying to the Central Ministry stating that my broadband is working fine and that I am satisfied. It is so very sad and unfortunate that instead of resolving this issue, BSNL is trying to ill-treat its old customer (we have the phone connection for the last 14 years or so) and also keep saying that no action can be initiated against any of their staff as it is not a Government department anymore. None of the staff tell their name nor able to speak in English but only speak in Telugu, which I feel is discrimination. I have spoken with Mr. Harilal (in-charge of Broadband service in our area) multiple times but the AGM it seems doesn't want to speak with me as he feels that I have raised this issue with the Central Ministry and it was these people who have sent out info stating that my net is working and that I am happy now. I also have spoken with the GM Mr. Arvind but so far there seems to be no resolution that I can see. Please help me out as to how I can proceed further as I feel that I am being harassed, discriminated, ignored on purpose by BSNL even after paying Rs.900 per month.

My mobile number is [protected] I have recharged ONLINE THROUGH ICICI BANK account for Rs. 100/- and Rs.110/- on 03.04.2014 and 04.04.2014 respectively. The amount was deducted from the account but the my mobile account was not recharged. I give below the transaction id for the transactions: [protected] dt 03.04.2014 [protected] dt 04.04.2014. please check at your end and kindly refund the amount to the above account as early as possible
          Further to my complaint, i have been contacted by the BSNL to give the card number through which i have paid the amount. But, when i am trying to contact in that number, there is no response. I have paid the amount through the ICICI card number - [protected]. Kindly resolve this issue as early as possible
          i have yet to receive a solution for this problem

Hi Team,

Greetings of the Day!

I just want to bring to your notice the Indiscipline & rude behaviour of BSNL staff.

I am a BSNL Landline consumer with phone no.[protected] in Palwal. I had submitted an application to disconnect
            my Landline phone along with Debit note i.e. Security document. Inspite of this my phone is still active and i am still
            getting monthly bills from BSNL. Later i submitted online request for this, Lead ID -> HRFAR[protected] but they didn't
            take any action.

Today, 05-Apr-2014 I went to BSNL to make enquiry about this and to my surprise they had not logged my complaint in their
            register and they also lost my Debit note which is a proof of refundable security amount.

A Senior person from BSNL staff said that I should submit Affidavit for this in place of Debit note and i need to re-submit
            my application.

I arranged Affidavit & wrote an application for disconnecting my phone & went to J.E. room for taking their signature.
            The person(He was Bald) sitting in the room JE room was talking to someone on phone which was a Personal call not official.
            I took permission to come into his room & he allowed me to come inside. But to my surprise he continued his call from
            12:25 pm to approximate 1:00 pm. I asked him "Dear Sir, i just need a signature for my application" & he yelled at me and
            started talking non-sense. He said "Don't disturb me, I am busy..come after lunch...mere pass aur bhi kaam hai".

I requested him that it would hardly take a minute to see my application and sign it so please don't postpone it.
            He replied "Bahar nikal yahaa se" & he abused me & pushed me backward.
            [protected][protected][protected][protected]-------

My Question to BSNL -
            1. Is it the BSNL's way of treating your consumers?
            2. J.E./S.D.O. whoever person was there in the J.E. room, he was taking personal calls & he abused me, pushed me. Is it
            a professional behaviour?
            3. What action you will take on that person? He is a bald person(I don't know his name), sits on the 1st floor of BSNL
            Palwal branch.
            4. What action will you take on BSNL staff who lost my application and my Debit Note?

I want a strict action to be taken on these people

You know BSNL is loosing consumers because of these Illetrate staff who don't know how to deal with Consumers.
            If Person sitting on the chair of J.E./S.D.O. is talking such non-sense like "Nikal yahaa se, Lunch ke baad aana...disturb
            mat kar", Does this BSNL belongs to his father.

REQUEST YOU TO TAKE A VERY STRICT ACTION AGAINST THIS STAFF AS THEY ARE THE REASON WHY PEOPLE LOOSING FAITH IN BSNL OR
            ANY OTHER GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS.
            When can I expect it to be resolved?

I was unable to submit my application because of your staff's ir-responsible behaviour. Why don't you teach them a lesson by suspending them.

Sir, Fusion Lounge (55678) continuously charging money Rs.8.00 per month from my bsnl prepaid. The offer automatically activated on my mobile. After checking message I sent message same day to unsubscribe the offer SMS STOP to 155223 but company is charging eight rupees continuously. I have called to customercare to unsubscribe it, but they have no information about it.

Hi, I have requested for DND service from BSNL on my number [protected], they provided me the unique code and assure me to activate this in 24 hrs, I received DND request at 5 PM on 3rd April 2014 ([protected]). They didnt activate this and i am still getting messages, After talking with CC on their number 1909, they didnt answer me well and operator their named RAJ is not talking properly.

Hi, This is Arghya. I have applied for BSNL Broadband two weeks ago. I have received the landline connection last week and the provider confirmed that broadband will be provided within 2-3 days from the day landline connection provided. But this has come to a week around, I keep on trying to ask BSNL for broadband connection, but the connection is still not provided. I have no use of the land line that BSNL fellows had provided. Please reach to BSNL ASAP and help me to get the connection. My contact no. [protected] BSNL exchange no.[protected] /[protected] BSNL Broadband service provider no. [protected]

Transaction id:- TXT[protected], Amount:- Rs.220/- Tr.Date:- 16/12/2013 Transaction id:- TXT[protected], Amount :- Rs.110/- Tr.Date:- 23/09/2013. Transaction id:- TXT[protected], Amount :- Rs.110/- Tr.Date:- 18/07/2013 Transaction id:- TXT[protected], Amount:- Rs.110/- Tr.Date:- 12/07/2013 Transaction id:- TXT[protected], Amount:- Rs.110/-, Tr.Date:- 08/10/2012 Transaction id:- TXT[protected], Amount: Rs110/- Tr.Date:- 30/09/2012 Tranaction id:- TXT1809201`263149 Amount:- Rs.110/- Tr.Date:- 18/09/2012 From my BSNL portal, From these transactions are failed and upto now the amounts are not credited to my account. Please do the needful for me.

Description:I am using 950rs home only plan.download speed is 4mbps till 8gb, i usually get around 400-440kbps in downloads till last month, but this month im getting around only 40-100kbps from april 1 onwards...plz check it soon.Im a trading professional i need more speed please check it soon regarding SR #: [protected] Customer Id: [protected] Status: Closed Complaint Type *: Technical Complaint Sub Type *: BB No Data/ Slow now the connection is not even connecting...[censored]ing people
                      Apr 04, 2014
                      Updated by Kavin Rams
                      now solved...

due to you your department people my wimax is not working from last 15 days as network problem and if I complain them then no action they have take even they told they do not battery and do not have money to purchaseas they have told.

kindly look into the matter strictly.

user id=[protected]@bsnl.in

Hi, Cust Id: [protected] Merchant vide aggregator id for the transaction: MSCB[protected] Payment Gateway : March 30th 2014 Amount Debted from Bank: 505 Rs Email registered for online billing: [protected]@gmail.com Bsnl transaction Id: TX[protected] I have made my bill payment online through internet banking facility from Standard Chartered Bank. But it seems like my money is debited from bank and they are saying like the transaction was successful with the Merchant vide aggregator id as mentioned above. But when i contacted bsnl customer care they were telling like the transaction was unsuccessful and the same was not processed also. And they asked me to revert with the Merchant vide aggregator id. But i was unable to contact customer care there after as my mails were being rejected by the bsnl server due to technical issue. Please Help Bill Number [protected] Circle/ SSA KL-Kerala / PGT Bill Date 05 Feb 14 Telephone Number 2315312 Pay By Date 26 Feb 14 Account Number [protected] Bill Amount 505.00

my complaints no are - 1.C29RJ301360 ON DATED 29 MARCH 2014
                            2.C16RJ300239 ON DATED 16 MARCH 2014
                            3.C01RJ300850 ON DATED 1 MARCH 2014

Rs. 20 deducted from my credit for on 29 March 2014 from number[protected] without my consent. Rs. 20 deducted from my credit for BSNL Gold Club Contest on 15 March 2014 from number BP-ONMOBL[protected] without my consent. No response given on 1503 IBR service. This type of complaint was also registered by me 10 or 15 days earlier(28 FEB) also. Now this happened second time. No redressal is being given by BSNL. I request to instruct the authorities to refund back 20X3 = 60 to my credit. My mobile number is [protected] my complaints no are - 1.C29RJ301360 ON DATED 29 MARCH 2014 2.C16RJ300239 ON DATED 16 MARCH 2014 3.C01RJ300850 ON DATED 1 MARCH 2014 There is no solution provided me by bsnl they told me near 48 hours they can refund the money after cross one month they not refund my money, as you know when we call bsnl customer care it will take near 30 to 45 minutes to pick the call. kindly look after this matter
                            DEAR SIR,
                            MY TWO NUMBERS ([protected] AND [protected]-BY NAME VIRENDER MAHAJAN ARE BEING DEDUCTING UNNECESSARY BALANCE SO SEE WHETHER THERE IS BEING ANY SERVICE BEING ACTIVATED SO KINDLY DEACTIVATE THOSE SERVICES...PLS!!!
                            YOUR FAITHFULLY
                            TANUJ MAHAJAN(VIRENDER MAHAJAN'S SON) (CUSTOMER)

tatikonda venkata suneel beside postoffice navara, samarlakota mandal, kakinada, east godavari, andhrapradesh, 533440. my landline connection was unfortunately disconnected without my notice .I want to get it reconnected what must i do? I also want to take a broadband connection from it. so would you please do it fast. nor i want to take another connection of ll, bb with same number ie [protected].

With your valuable site I want to draw attention to BSNL authority.My BSNL ph no is [protected], it's a connection of Birbhum, West Bengal. I'm now in Bhubaneswar, Orrisa.I have already activated incoming free while on national roaming.I have main balance also.But my friends & family always complin me that wjen they are trying to call me, it's said "the is not exist and please check the number and dail again".They have to call me for an hour again and again, after that sometime their phone reaches to me. I complained many times to BSNL customer care, but their answering way seems to you that they are sleeping now.They have gave me only one solution many times just wait for 2-4 hours and if problem exists call them again.They never take a complain also. Seriously frustrated with BSNL service.Please do something. Thank you. Pranay Mondal [protected]
                                With your valuable site I want to draw attention to BSNL authority.My BSNL ph no is [protected], it's a connection of Birbhum, West Bengal. I'm now in Bhubaneswar, Orrisa.I have already activated incoming free while on national roaming.I have main balance also.But my friends & family always complain to me that when they are trying to call me, it's said "the is not exist and please check the number and dial again".They have to call me for an hour again and again, after that sometime their phone reaches to me. I complained many times to BSNL customer care, but their answering way seems to you that they are sleeping now.They have gave me only one solution many times just wait for 2-4 hours and if problem exists call them again.They never take a complain also. Seriously frustrated with BSNL service.Please do something. Thank you.
                                Pranay Mondal ([protected])

I am a customer of BSNL mobile prepaid .Iwant to submit a complaint that balance is day by day reducing.As per them i had sent request for 2 services. But I did not subscribe any such service.Without any information OR any request amount is deducted from my balance . I want to get balance as soon as possible.In this case I already forward a complain to BSNL customer care on 30.03.2014
                                  halo brother checked and found no unwanted deduction

Sir, BSNL sends me a message that video mania service is activated on my no.[protected] and Rs3 for 3 days will be charged. To STOP this service messaged stop on 155223. I messaged 2 times but still they again cut I balance from my account. Then many timesI complaint to BSNL Customer care and every time they say we stop your service and now it will not be charged. But after every 3 days they send me the same message and debit Rs 3 from my balance. This procedure is going from past 20 days.

My sim activated on 27/03/2014 in afternoon. I was told that once it is activated, I can recharge with Rs699 unlimited BSNL to BSNL plan. After my sim got activated, I recharged my number with 699Rs plan from BSNL website only, https://portal.bsnl.in Transaction was successful, but it is not recharged. Customer care says that I have to recharge with 42rs, which was not told to me earlier. They also say that 699Rs will not be refunded back. Please refund my 699Rs back. My Number is - [protected]

This has been done twice with my Mobile number [protected]. I had been tried to lodge the complaint with customer care but, BSNL is making fool giving message as, to hold on, you are in Q etc. Very difficult to get their customer care. Request to take action strictly & refund minimum amount of Rs.25000 as compensation.
                                        service deactivated as per your request
                                        for compensation go to court