Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

1800 180 1503

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] reviews & complaints page 390

Hello Sir I am Aniruddha Hazra, I am a BSNL customer since 8 years.This year 18/02/2014 first bsnl company automatically activated the Value Added Service(VAS) in my mobile phone.They activated some kind of mjokes and they deducted 10 rupees from by mobile account balance.I immediately call the customer care([protected]) they said they aren't activated any VAS but if I willing to deactivate that I need to send a message.They gave me the details how to send, this is 'STOP' to 155223.After 2-3 days this service was again reactivated.I lodged a complain again and said give my deduction balance which are Rs 10 rupees.They gave me docket number '152332' and said your complain will be solved 18 hours.I didn't back my money but I was happy because this service was not reactivate, but today is 27/03/2014 this service is again activated and this time it is 'Weekly Personality Tips Service' and deducted 1 rupee. When I call customer care they said they aren't activate this.I try to speak higher authorities of customer care, one of the ladies employee tells that she will forward the call but after 8-9 minuets they cut the call.This is how I am treated for 1 month.
Please solve this immediately.

Kindly see the complain docket numbers c26ue306587 dated 26/03/2014 and c23ue301270 dated 23/03/2014 and many more unheard complain to deactivate the vas automatically activated by sending sms from no.51010 mentioning a false web site as http://bsnlhellotv.In, http://goo.Gl/uplcns.When i tried to deactivate the same, by registering a complain i could not do that rather after every assurance money is continuously deducted.
    Please help me to solve this problem by deactivating my no. Is [protected]
    Pratibha tiwari
    Principal
    Btc college bahraich up
    Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Its been 5 days, i am unable to contact odisha bsnl no which is at MUMBAI.perhaves the problem is in nayapalli, jaydev bihar from this perticular area i can not contact to that no.i have also tried from other bsnl nos from this area the same msg always comming"the dieled no does not exist" and i have complained bsnl customer care supports but they have not solved it yet.please solve my problem...

on 21/3/2014 during online recharge of prepaid broadband for service id [protected], tariff BBVRL 200, an amount of Rs 200 was deducted from my sbi account vide transaction #[protected] at BILLDESK.COM_BILLPAY ON POS 00005078 but till date no recharge took place. Again similar thing happened on 25/03/2014 vide txn #[protected] at BILLDESK.COM_BILLPAY on POS 00005078.Here again the amount was deducted from my account but no recharge took place.

I got my broadband connection started on 29th of jan...I applied for 900 unlimited combo plan. According to it I should get speed of 2mbps upto 8gb and beyond it I should get 512kbps of speed..But I am getting 70 kbps of max speed on todays date...what should I do... I also shared same problem with bsnl office members[protected] but they are taking it lightly. What should I do??? My details:- Add.-Plot No.-239, Lokmanya Nagar, Nagpur-440016 Mob No.-[protected] Landline No.[protected] email id:- [protected]@gmail.com Please take some serious action if possible.

sir BSNL send me a message that video mania service is activated on ur no. and Rs3 for 3 days will be charged to STOP this service message stop on 155223. i message 2 times but still they again cut balance from my account. then 5 times i complaint to BSNL Customer care and every time they say we stop your service and now it will not be charged. but after every 2 days they send me the same message and cut my balance. and when i send STOP message then reply from BSNL is no service is activated. this procedure is going from past 20 days.

R/s i have recharged blackberry bis3 plan of rs.410 on dated 16th march 2014 on my prepaid no.[protected] haryana. Till now i am not getting this service. I have talked so many times to customer care & blackberry haepline no. Customer care told that your no. Has been recharged on[protected].But blackberry helpline told that no recharge has been done.Now i am in between both.Customer care said that we cant do anything regarding blackberry nobody is ready to solve my problem.Please help me to short out my problem

dear sir... i have use your broadband connection still now. pls cancel and dis connect the your broadband connection because i m not use the internet. my details.. madurai zonal SENTHILKUMAR.V 2 VELAGAM NANMAI THARUVAR KOIL ST NETHAJI ROAD MADURAI-625001 CUS ID- [protected] ACC NO-[protected] PHN NO[protected] CON NO-[protected]
                I would like to cancel my land line connection as every one in my home have started using mobile phone our land line is not in use for more than one year, but we are receiving bills every month.so i kindly request you to cancel our land line connection.
                customer id:[protected]
                new astc hudco, Hosur.
                Krishnagiri district, TN.
                635-109

Dear BSNL
                  Authorities, I My self Sudip Bhaduri .i just lost my mobile on a local train.after that i am continuously calling to BSNL Care [protected] no they are asking me about the name of that sim owner which i am right, bt after that they asked me hw much balance i hav on my ph. i am telling him that i didn't remember bt approximately hw much i wl speak to you, after that i am speking him my validity correctly bt they did not block my sim.honestly speaking after a alot of request they are not block my sim.if any illegal activities will happen in the name of my sim then how could i prove that it was not done by me.
                  On your reference-
                  My Mobile no-[protected]
                  My address-Behala.Please block My sim card
                  Bsnl peoples are just good for nothing evry system is corrupted ..they good intelligent engineers are not utilised ..
                  they are just destroy the governments property basically and selling all of them to airtel, vodafone, aircel etc...there should be a vigilence in evry bsnl higher authorities house to all bank accounts..
                  do something if BSNL is alive ...they are always dead...like their network...

Sir, I am one of the BSNL land line customer. I have inter net connection also with my land no.[protected]. From the last eight months in my phone bill extra payment of Rs/- 200 is being charged for games on demand. Many times I complained in the BSNL office Adyar, and also tried to customer care section. No action is taken place so far. Unnecessarily I am paying 200 rupees as extra charge on every month through ECS clearance. As a middle class family and also as a working women this mental agony i can't face more than this. Please do the needful

my mobile no is [protected].pl.ref my complaint docketing no ors/co/2014/236.Earlier i got a message that my VAS HAS BEEN DE ACTIVATED with ref no. 2380527 on 15.2.14. to my surprise, service still are coming and money deducted accordingly. furthermore i have contacted BSNL CARE sevaral time but no effect tilldate.may i know why my coplaint is not considered for redrassal. is BSNL looking after these matters or authorised any private party to look after BSNL'S interest.pl. reply me through SMS TO AFORESAID MOBILE NO .Thanks.

I Nayab Shafaque a loyal customer of bsnl india since 5-10 years but i am getting a lot of problem regarding my broadband connection. It is common to me that there is a link failure 5 to 6 times in a month due to which i am unable to use its services but they are getting paid by me fully irrespective of bad services.

And after complaining this to the customer care I am not getting good responses by them. They are just filing my complaint but not working on it.

PUK code is required - BSNL This is to certify that I B VENKATA SUBBA REDDY I am having user of BSNL mobile No.[protected]. and SIM No:[protected] .But at present my PIN blocked. So that PUK code is required. But I have no PUK Code. It is therefore requested that please informed me my PUK code at the earliest. Thanking you B VENKATA SUBBA REDDY
                          your sim puk code is 75255257 .type 0000 for pin.go to settings-security -then make pin off

mobile services to my mobile no. [protected] have been blocked. no incoming or outgoing calls are possible. complaint regarding it has been submitted twice in writing to the BSNL office, but still no action has been taken. The bill for Feb had been paid in advance in January itself. and bill for February was hence zero. kindly resolve the matter.

hello sir, i recharge my cellphone number end with 0542 using http://portal.bsnl.in on 10/11/2013 tow time first was 100 Rs. and second was 200 Rs but recharge did't succeed .. and i am waiting for refund from that time . and now thay have removed that record from portal web site ..i tryed contact by email ans costumer care . but not a good responce from them ... transaction Id - TXL[protected] Receipt No:- [protected] value 200 Rs. transaction Id - TXL[protected] value 100 Rs plz take some action on this.
                              Mar 19, 2014
                              Updated by mr.tksingh

More than 3 times I received the channel renewed SMS send by BSNL[protected] on my mobile [protected]. I had not asked for such service I don’t know why they do such things initially also I faced similar problems and a certain amount was deducted from my main balance. This time also some amount has been deducted please resolve the issue ASAP

We had two accounts with customer account numbers with current balance (security deposit): [protected] Balance : -1500.8 [protected] Balance : -1500.75 Since BSNL didn't automatically send a cheque, i filed two complaints with them: HAR/CO/2013/8784 HAR/CO/2014/129 I had got a call that they have processed the cheque and sending it. But after 2-3 months now, never recieved any cheque.

I want to bring to your kind notice that I am customer of BSNL ([protected]) and Mobile TV service was activated without my consent costing Rs. 10 and then it got renewed againg costing Rs. 10 and when I deactivated it, it again cost me Rs 5.
                                    I contacted the customer care of BSNL and my question was as to, Why was the service activated without my approval, they did not reply satisfactorily .

KIndly do the needful.

REgards
                                    Rajesh Gautam

Sir
                                      I am having bsnl broad band internet connection for my land line no.[protected] .In december 2013 received a call from bsnl hungama asking my email and cell phone no.But i have not given any consent to install, same month i found a mail from them congratulating for being their customer.But i have not activate it.Sarprisingly a bill of rs.167.91, rs.347/-, rs.347/- for 12/2013, 1/2014 and 2/2014 towards one time charges for using bsnl hungama service.
                                      I would like to bring to your kind notice that i have not either subscribed to or utilised this service so far.
                                      This is injustice and cheeting the customers.Therefore i request you take necessary steps to refund the amount from my bills and unsubscribe this service with immediate effect. Lakshmana rao gorlu, kovvali-534442, andra pradesh

sir my name is vb reddy, s/o narasimha reddy, nagaripadu village, chitvel mandal, kadapa dist. sir in my village the bsnl department established a cell phone tower. but we are not getting any signals from this tower since six months. the maintainer is misuseing the maintance funds. so we are facing so many problems for this inconvienence. please give good service .