Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 29, 2023

File a complaint to Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] reviews & complaints page 666

Kind Attentiom Mr PV Muralidhar Principal Manager

Sub: Broad Band complaint.

I bring to your kind notice that I D. Parthasarathy using your Broad Band unlimited connection thru Tel No 23076765 Since last nine months service was excellent.

I suffered a lot during the below mentioned dates & made a huge loss time & Money. I would like to know the reason, why only my BB connection does not work & Why do I get poor response from your staff. Iam good paymaster & No bills pending. When all my neibhours & other colony friend were enjoying / using BSNL Broad band servicess why not me? One funny thing is that I get excellent signal after 22 hrs not able to understand what gone wrong. May be my line /connection is being misused some where.

All of of a sudden since 19th Oct 09 (Broad Band) not able to connect the internet as ADSL was not stable. Brought to the notice on Tel no 23073366 complaint was not registered & operator intimated that by evening it will resolved waited till evening nothing happened. Tried to contact Your Engineer Mob No 29005811 & could not get thru.may be switched off.

On 21Oct 09 registered at 198 complaint No [protected] Operator conveyed the complaint shall be resolved by evening But no use. I tried to contact your line service personal But I failed here too.

On 22 Oct again contacted at 198 , 29007063 & 1504 Operator conveyed there was cable problem shall be resovlved immd. Nothing happned.

On 23 Oct again contacted Operator intimated server problem checked with my neighbour & suprised they all have excellent signal. Understanding your staff are bluffing or making customer a fool. I feel very very sorry to say this.

On 24 Oct 09 contacted 23073366,29007063, 1504 & 198 no response & again lodged a fresh complaint on 12727 no is 3967.

BSNL being No 1 service provider in the market, we never excepted such delys in resolving a small complaint.

I request your kind intervention may resolve my Broad Band connection immediately.

Thanks!

Yours Sincerely,

D. Parthasarathy
Tel No : 23076765
H No 12-31, Adarsh Nagar
Opp IDPL Colony, Balanagar.
Hyderabad-500037
Aug 13, 2020

p&i — adsl link is not come.

dear sir for your kind information from last 15 days the adsl link of broadbend is not come in my office which is in rakhial for that i had compalin so manny time but still i am suffering for this problem so may i know that when i get solution for this?

Anish shah

marketing engineer
[protected].

BSNL Broadband — ADSL LINK DISTURB

ADSL...LINK...DISTURB

SEEMA BIRMIWAL

BSNL Broadband — Broadband connection not stable

Hi, My telephone no is[protected] and broadband plan H-500 plus is my plan no. My connection is not working properly since last 10 days. It is not stable and after every 05 minutes data is absent for 15 mionutes. I have logded complaints in Jalandhar Cantt Exchange so many times. They sent theor there mechanic for two times but he could not rectify the fault and told me that problem is from Jalandhar city direction.
Sir.
What is the net working fromula
Am prakash g. am staying in chengannur.
I had one brodband connection but it was not working properly.
I complained several times but no reaction. am suffering about this problam.

I kindly request you to take nessessery action & please solve my problems.

Respectivly
Prakash g

I am using broadband connnection from April 2009.There was satisfactory speed on that time.But from last one month speed is very slow.There is no responce from Bari local exchange reguarding this mater.The line which is coming from exchange to our computer is in very poor condition.There are so many open joints in this line.So connectivity of internet connection is not proper.Please do need ful for change of this line.So speed may be proper.

BSNL BROAD BAND NO[protected] WAS NOT WORKING SATISFACTORILY FOR LAST ABOVE 4 MONTHS.THE DEFECTS WAS THAT BROADBAND LINK WAS AVAILABLE AFTER 1/2/3/4 HOURS.THE BROADBAND HAS NOT BEEN WORKING AT ALL (LINK NOT AVAILABLE) SINCE[protected].WHEN WE LODGE A COMPLAINT THEY REPLY BY SMS THAT YOUR CIRCUT HAS BEEN RESTORED.WHILE THE FACT IS I AM NOT GETTING CONNECTION.WE LODGE A WRITTEN COMPLAINT ON[protected] WITH SDOP(S) BROADBAND SECTION COSSIPORE TELEPHONE EXCHANGE KOLKATA-700002.I RECIVED NO RESPONSE FROM THEIR OFFICE.I LODGE COMPLAINT ON[protected] WITH AREA MANAGER NORTH 11 BHUPENDRA BOSE AVENUE KOLKATA-700004 I HAVE NOT YET RECEIPT ANY RESPONSE FROM THEM.I FEEL THAT THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING WRONG IN TELEPHONE LINE AND /OR OTHER ACCESSORIES RELATING TO BROADBAND.THEY ARE NOT CARING TO SOLVE CUSTOMER PROBLEMS.NOW PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT CAN I DO. I AM FEELING HELPLESS AT THIS STAGE.
      ANTICIPATING YOUR EARLY RESPONSE

I humbely submit that I am very disturbed because o[censored]ntimely calls from cell number [protected] to my family cell number [protected].
        I want to know the identity of owner of cell number [protected], and details of calls from this number to [protected], w.e.f.,Ist of january 2009 to 30 of August 2009,
        I will be very thankfull i[censored]r kind deptt. Will help me, I want mention here that both of these numbers pertain to prepaid BSNL circle of Jammu and Kashmir. I again request for a early solution of my problem.
        Almost every bsnl (prepaid) customer is unsatisfied with bsnl, for taking away unauthorized balance deduction from the mobile, WHICH IS EQUAL TO THEFT.
        I recharged with 110 rupees, I got around 87 rupees, after sometime, I got a mesg saying 25 rupees has been duducted for caller tunes, while I never regsitered for caller tunes, and the balance after this deduction i saw is around 45 rupees. That means
        1. Taking away the rupees from cutomer without their intention
        2. taking whatever the money they like IS UNACCEPTABLE

in gorakhpur railway station on dt.17/10/2009 my two bro cheated by std shop whose telephone no. is[protected]. my bro call me at least 5 minute & the same std owner charge them rs.154/- & they call at their home in nepal for 4 minut arout 249 sec.and the same owner charge rs.454/- instead of atleast only Rs.50/- i want to consumer deppt to take highly action for the same telephone owner or sent fake foreigner type cleark to see the matter other wise i will take action when i approach gorakpur as i from my own method

from
          Raj Kumar

sir .
            i am using bsnl- evdo card . the company claims speed upto 2mbps. but in bhopal it is on an average 150- 200 kbps maximum i have gain so far. but from last 10 days the speed is not even 10 kbps we cant connect through net even 10 mins it automatically disconnected . i have contacted the exchange from where i got connection but they also do nothing in this mattar. i have contacted few bsnl personals but they talk in this way that they are just like a common man with no information about wireless services. i have very frustrated. the service charge is 800 that is quite high and even such type of service . if bsnl can not handlig properly such type of advance services then why they launch it in technically backward place like bhopal with engnineers like nontechnical fellows. i m so much frustrated of poor evdo card service that i am thinking to switch for private company where they can hear you atleast . but in bsnl no one is responsible for services from top to bottom. they dont even mention the higher authority name and contact number for customer when their problems are not solved . really shame on india' s so called no. one company bsnl .make customer fool.
            Completely agree with u. BSNL employees have no technical knowledge. Even email-id are invalid. U can see my complaints in this website:-

But still am talking them on toll-free number and registering complaints. I know it will not work but still i m poking them.

i am consumer of broadband service. i had applied for broadband connection . i choose the tariff "H-500 C" but without my knowledge they have registered mysel[censored]nder Rs.250 plan.
              Although i have used internet during free hours i.e. between 2:00 Am to 8:00am according to the plan which i choose but the portal shows that i am being charged .

its the mistake of department for registering wrong plan . please correct the plan for which i have applied.i must not be charged for your authorities negligence. i am enclosing photocopy of the application form for wherein it is clearly written "H-500 C".

Please look into the matter and do the need full immediately.

Ganesh Datt Sharma
              Sir i have purchased Hp 540 PC Notebook Srl No CNU8360NN8 SKU-FS300AA#ACJ FROM Ons Computers, 74 Pawan Bela Market, Opp Income Tax Office Saharanpur-247001 Ph No [protected] on 17 Dec 2008 with one year national warranty. I am presently posted in Srinagar (J&K). On 19 Oct 2009, DVD drive not functioning of my Laptop for which I have complaint to HP customer care at Ph No [protected]. case has been registered by hp vide their case id [protected] and advise to report HP Customer care M/s Micro clinic Pvt ltd, ranawari chowk, Srinagar Ph No[protected], I have visit to Customer Service center on 21 Oct 2009. After chacking record of My Laptop in HP Online system, Service Engineer has tell me that your service warranty has already been expired on 14 Oct 2009, I have show and given photo copy of Bill/Invoice Book No 15 Serial No 723 dated 17-Dec-2009 to the service center. Next day phone call received from service center that HP co demanded distributers computerised copy of Biil/Invoice under which the same laptop purchased by Ons Computer from authorised distributor, for which I have contact through Ph to Mr Aman, Ons Computer Saharanpur-247001 but they have not responded suitably, My Laptop still in defective condition and could not be repaired under warranty clause by HP. Please take suitable action and advise me what action can i take for repair my Laptop under warranty. thanking you Sir

Rajesh Kamboj
              508 SS&TC (GREF)
              C/O 56 APO
              Ph No [protected]

c.[protected]@yahoo.com

BSNL — incoming and outgoing calls

Dear sir, i am using bsnl mobile no. [protected] from last five months but from last three months i have problem on nonsence calls which create my family problem so kinly provide me the incoming and out going call list from 01.02.2009 to 01.05.2009. that will help me to solve my problem. i will very much thankfull if you will help me.

BSNL — require incoming and outgoing call

Dear sir, i am using mobile sim of bsnl with no.[protected] from last 6 months close it from 20 may 2009
                due to nonsence incoming call which create missunderstanding among our family so kindly provide it to solve my problem.

CellOne — Viewing details

this is not a complaint.. itz jst a doubt..
                can v take the detailed bill of text messages?
                i mean...
                to take the print out of the text messages v had sent to others?

BSNL CELL — DETAILS

Sir, Please send the details of the incoming and outgoing calls regarding my cell no. [protected] from[protected] to till date. Send the details to my E-Mail address. Thanking you sir.

BSNL — About list of call details

DEAR SIR, MY BSNL LANDLINE PHONE NO.IS[protected] AND I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT CALL DETAILS FOR LAST 2 MONTHS (JUNE AND JULY 2009) REGARDING STATUS OF OUTGOING CALLS, PHONE NOS., DURATION, TIME, CHARGES, ETC. THROUGH I-NET . KINDLY CO-OPERATE ME IN THIS REGARD SO CAN I WOULD SEE THROUGH BSNL WEBSITE.

BSNL — I need to know about my dailed numbers

i need to know about my bsnl dailed numbers my land line number is [protected] ,plz send attachment to me.

Thanks & Regards me........
                Respected
                How to check the details of Incoming and Out going calls from my BSNL mobil cell one no.[protected]

Please help me in this regards.required date from[protected] to till date.

c.[protected]@yahoo.com
                i want my call details. my mobile no:[protected] please help me.
                my cell no is[protected] .please give income and outoging call details from[protected] to till date for my personal reference. thank you
                detail of incoming in month jan - june 06 on my number [protected]

BSNL — checking incoming calls

I want to know incoming call details of my landline phone[protected] on date[protected] plz send the details quickly as soon as possible...plz...plz...why bcoz iam getting wrong calls plz send it quickly to my mail id..

School — incoming calls list

RESPECTED SIR,
                I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE INCOMING CALL DETAILS TO MY LAND LINE PHONE NO[protected],FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEBER 1ST TO DECEMBER 20TH 2009, YOURS FAITHFULLY
                sir i want to know the details of incoming & outgoing call as i have doubt for my regular high billing. Kindly send me details of incoming & outgoing call for last two months. I am highly thankful for this act of kind ness. My cell No. [protected]

BSNL — incoming call enquiry

I,Jijo George,Kuruppencheryil House Koovappara P.o Ernakulam Dist 686691.My phone no[protected]

Reson for complain

Kindly inform medetails of incoming call of my land phone details no during the period of 10.04.2010 to 13.042010

Thanks with regards

(Jijo George)
                sir i want to know the details of incoming & outgoing call as i have doubt for my regular high billing. Kindly send me details of incoming & outgoing call for last two months. I am highly thankful for this act of kind ness. My land line number[protected]
                Respected sir,
                I am Smt.P.Siva Parvathi Devi.I lost my BSNL sim (Vennela Plus).I am doing bussiness, and in that sim there are so many numbers I want incoming and out going calls list for the purpose of to concfact my customers.So please give me that list and help me to improvr my bussines.My num is [protected]. My email id are [protected]@yahoo.com
                [protected]@yahoo.com
                need detailed call detail of [protected]

regards,

Respected

Please help me in this regards.required date from[protected] to till date.
                Respected
                How to check the details of Incoming and Out going calls from my BSNL mobile cell one no.[protected].I am receiving a call from my friend, I would like to check from where it has been dialed .for his job vacancy chance in my working school as a teacher.Incoming&out going from year 2009 june to october2009.
                Sir My BSNL VENNELA SIM Mobile no:[protected] Sir I want my no Incoming and All Calls Details pls Send my Email id [protected]@gmail.com

personnel use — required call details

Sir/Madam,
                I want the call details for the last two months (jan'11 and feb'11) of my Aircel Prepaid No.[protected], It is in my husband's Proof. If so please send the details to [protected]@yahoo.in. If you do the needful i am very thankful to you.
                for a job enquiry. i miss one of friends number
                Respected Sir,
                I am getting so many nuicense calls from some where.I have to find out the people behind in the problem.My number is [protected].
                Yours faithfully,
                JOSE.V.
                i need a incoming and outgoing list from march 1st to apr 27th... ([protected]) .. pls send a mail to
                [protected]@gmail.com

BSNL Cellone — Incoming Calls are interconnecting & diverting from my No.

SO POOR SERVICE PROVIDERS & CUSTMER CARE IS ALSO NOT HELPING TO SORT OUT THE PROBLEM. PROBLEM IS WHENEVER I RECEIVED CALL FROM ANYWHERE THE CALLER CANT HERE MY VOICE & DIVERTED FROM MY NO TO ANOTHER PERSON & USING ABUSING LANGUAGE.

WHAT ARE DOING THE MANAGEMENT ???? A BIG QUESTION TO BSNL
                sir i want to know the details of incoming & outgoing call. Kindly send me details of incoming & outgoing call for 2nd June. I am highly thankful for this act of kind ness. My cell No. [protected]

respected sir,
                my brother has just met with an accident & I want his call details.
                His mobile no. is [protected]
                please help me soon

Personnel — incoming call list

sir, i want the list of the incoming calls of 25.07.2011 to 26.07.2011. my landline number is[protected].
                please sir i have a humble request towards you.it's urgent please sir...

BSNL Mobile — mobil

in my no [protected] the bsnl company start lot o[censored]nwanted thing and daily deducted some money from my balence
                i need a incoming and outgoing and sms list from febravari 1st to april 3rd([protected]) plese send a mail to [protected]@gmail.com
                sar my bsnl nestham plan my num [protected].sar i want in coming outgoing cal ditetls 1st march to 3rd april 2012 plese send to mail [protected]@gmail.com

Please help me in this regards.required date from 01.04.2012 to Till date

K.Venkatachari
                sir i want to know the details of incoming & outgoing call. Kindly send me details of incoming & outgoing call from April to 28th June 2012. My cell No. [protected]

BSNL — dialled calls cell number

my mobile number is [protected] i want last one month dialled number on my id [protected]@gmail.com

cell one — call details

i want get call details of this no. [protected] last 3 months please send on my email id [protected]@gmail.com
                in coming and out going call list of my mobile no [protected] from 1st October 2012 to 31st October 2012

calls detail — call details

I need my call details
                Dear sir
                My idea number is [protected], I need my calls details.time from. 01 october to 25 November 2012 please send to my calls details
                Incoming and outgoing telephone number

number enquiry — outgoing & incoming details

hai sir my mobile number is [protected] pl send the outgoing & incoming calls details last 3 months. pl send my email id - [protected]@gmail.com
                Respected

Please help me in this regards.required date from jan-2013 to till date.
                my email id-anil.[protected]@gmail.com
                I need call history for for bsnl cell one number +[protected] Jan 13 and Feb 13 which my sister number she left home for 3 months now
                Please reply to my id [protected]@rediffmail.com
                I need call history for bsnl cell one number +[protected] for motnhs Jan 13 and Feb 13 which is my sister number, she left home for 3 months now
                Please reply to my id [protected]@rediffmail.com
                i want last received call no. in my phone [protected] on 13-04-13 by10am. urgent sir. my ph.fell down i lost list.

Please help me in this regards.required date from01.02.2013 to till date.

pls send a mail to [protected]@gmail.com

Respeted sir,

Please send me details of my cell no [protected] incoming and out going calls Dec 10th 2013 to still

waiting your kind information

Please help me in this regards.
                I need a incoming and outgoing cals and sms list from febravari 1st to april 23rd.
                My no is Sudhakar

Yours,
                Sudhakar Reddy
                sudha111.[protected]@gmail.com

respected sir please send my mob no [protected] call detail ( out going, in coming, mesages ) in my email id ...
                my id is ... [protected]@gmail.com

[protected] to[protected]

thanks... yours
                Rohit verma
                e mail [protected]@gmail.com
                I need the call details of April. My phone number [protected]. my E- mail. [protected]@yahoo.com
                please send my call details of the month April. my number [protected]
                i need a incoming and outgoing and sms list from febravari 1st to may 12th ([protected]) plese send a mail to sowthris.[protected]@yahoo.com
                please provide my BSNL sim sms details for the month of MARCH & APRIL 2013 my number is [protected].Please send details to my mail [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                incoming & outgoing calls detail required
                Respected
                I am receiving some nuisence calls and I would like to check from where it has been dialled..my no [protected]

[protected]@gmail.com
                sir i want to know the details of incoming & outgoing call as i have doubt for my regular high billing. Kindly send me details of incoming & outgoing call and sms for last two months. I am highly thankful for this act of kind ness. My cell No.[protected] send to [protected]
                i want my call details. my mobile no:[protected] please help me.
                my email ID is [protected]@gmail.com
                respectively, please send me a report of my outgoing calls and incoming calls to this no.:>[protected] at the exactly date of[protected] wednessday this is from qatar mohamad hassan husband of sabbu parveen and i want to know her call history at the given date. Please, kindly send me an email as soon as possible you can on ([protected]@ymail.com) hope you are truth.
                please verify my out going and incoming calls to this no.:>[protected]
                Respected
                I am receiving some [protected] calls and I would like to check from where it has been dialled..

your
                email;[protected]@gmail.com
                pls send me details of all outgoing and incoming call from 1st may 2013 to 28th june 2013.My bsnl no is [protected].pls reply me to my email [protected]@gmail.com

Respected Sir,
                please send me the out going and incoming calls from MAY 2013 to JULY 2013 from my bsnl number [protected].please send them to my mail id laddu.[protected]@gmail.com.

Please help me in this, regards.

laddu.[protected]@gmail.com
                could please help me to have the list of incoming calls on the 12th to 16th of August 2013.
                please do oblige me by sending it on sams.[protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@gmail.com
                my mobile number is [protected]
                dear sir
                i want to knowthe details of incoming &outgoing call as details of 18 months
                my bsnl prepaid nos are, [protected], [protected], pls send to my email id [protected]@gmail.com

regards
                sanju
                I need incoming and out going call details list in my number [protected] i have used in this number last 5 years please send me my email id

[protected]@gmail.com
                I need incoming and out going call details list from 01.01.2013 to 15.03.2014 in my number [protected] i have used in this number last 5 years please send me my email id

Sir, /Madam
                How to check the details of Incoming and Out going calls from my BSNL mobile cell one no.[protected]. the name of customer is Abhay kr Pandey. dehradun-248001. i requested to you plz send a copy of paper bill recorded.in my mail id.

Please help me in this regards.required date from[protected] to till date.[protected]
                plz send immedetly &soon as possible. i hope you will take an action for this matter very fast.

Abhay Kr Pandey
                alternate no;- [protected]/[protected]

dehradun-248001
                I need incoming and out going call details list in my number [protected]. i have used in this number last 5 years please send me my email id pls send me the details incoming out going LIst from 01.01.2013 to 15.03.2014 pls send as soon as passible

[protected]@gmail.com
                i am s. senthil kumar how to check the details of only incoiming calls from my BSNL MOBIL NO.[protected] my account no.[protected]. my e mail id. www.[protected]@yahoo.com and www.[protected]@gmail.com.pls very very urgent .thanking you
                Respected sir want to know the detail incoming outgoing call list from[protected] to[protected] that will help me to solve problem sir my prepaid number is [protected] this number call list give me my mail id - [protected]@gmail.com

Let me know incoming call and Sms.Mobil number [protected].Please send the msg to [protected]@gmail.com
                Respected sir,

My cell number [protected] 30/09/2014 to 2/10/2014 outgoing calles only details need.

Yours,

sivakumar.[protected]@muthoot.com
                Hi sir

My name is vidya sekhar kundula.last week i lost my sim [protected].currently i have no sim card on my number.but ihave to know last 2months incoming and outgoing call details due to my personal problem plz help me this is very importent and very urgent.so plz solve my problem as earlyas possible.
                My mail id: [protected]@gmail.com
                K V Sekhar.
                i Want incoming outgoing detail my number [protected] Ac No.[protected]
                Address:
                Forest Ranger Officer of Asst
                Lobour Socity Colony Madurai Tamilnadu

Govindharaj

My mail id: archana.[protected]@gmail.com
                Dear sir, 1weks before i changed from airtel network to BSNL - cellone net work, but my Mobil showing no network service - incoming and outgoing stopped, Please activate immlty to cellone network to my Mobil no-[protected]
                Dear sir, i am using bsnl mobile no. [protected] from last five months but from last three months i have problem on nonsence calls which create my family problem so kinly provide me the incoming and out going call list from 25.9.2014 to 25.2.2015. that will help me to solve my problem. i will very much thankfull if you will help me my email [protected]@gmail.com
                How i can get call details of my Post Paid Mobile both incoming and outgoing through online. My Mail id is [protected]@gmail.com.
                Santosh Razdan

Sir am using BSNL no [protected].i need both incoming and outgoing call details from ( Jan 2015-june 2015).am getting more nonsense calls. [protected]@gmail.com
                Need detailed call history incoming outgoing of [protected] and its parental sim [protected]
                kindly send it to btb.10.[protected]@gmail.com
                thank you in advance!!!
                I need my 10 days incoming calls summary. My mobile no is [protected]. Kindly help me.
                My email I'd is ..[protected]@rediffmail.com
                Respected sir,
                I am smt .s.pradeep i want my incoming list .i lost my phone memory sir of 20/10/2015
                sir, my bsnl prepaid number is [protected]. last friday i recharged 50 rupees. but now, it becomes 1 rupee. i dont who use my mobile in my absence. i want the call details ... pls help me to find
                Sir
                Kindly give the list of calls on 19th February 2016. My sim is BSNL and my no:[protected]. I have been receiving some anonymous call, please help me!!
                sir i have got some in coming mesages my no is [protected] plz give me information my email id is [protected]@gmail.com
                Dear sir

Kindly inform me details of incoming call & outging calls details no during the period of 28.03.2016 to 15.04.2016

Mobil no [protected]

Thanks with regards

Subbaiah.K
                Deogiri (P)
                Sandur(t.Q)
                sir my number is [protected] i want take in coming calls and out going calls list .plz send me my e mailid.is [protected]@gmail.com
                PLZ SEND ME MY BSNL MOBILE NO.[protected]..INCOMMING & OUT GOING CALLS LIST from 1-1-2016 to[protected] TO MY MAIL..[protected]@gmail.com. TANQ

caller tun

STOP MY BSNL CALLER TUNES PLEASE

I have not done my data card recharge @ 28/08/2013

my reference no.is IGL4745175 Date:28/08/2013 amount : 300rs. bsnl data card no.is [protected] my mobile no. is [protected] plz reply me soon as possible

deactivation of hungama plans

please deactivate from BSNL hangama plans(music,movies,games) as early as possible my landline number is[protected]

about registration fail of sim

Good morning sir ,my name is brijesh kumar mob. no [protected],its regigistration fail 1 month ago, after recharge with 55.RS. please solve this problem shortly

STV NOT ACTIVATED

following transaction completed successfully and amount is debited from bank but STV is not activated yet. please activate STV or refund money. TXE[protected] [protected] 65.00 8/16/2013 8:57:27 PM [protected] Successful

incoming and outgoing msg of bsnl prepaid number

hi sir, I want to know all the incoming and outgoing msg of my bsnl prepaid number([protected]) from jan 2014 to mar 2014. so i kindly request to you send me all the details to my e-mail. Thank you

dear sir

i live in jaipur in jaipur,probelom ,in home bsnl sim signal freqency is verry weak ,so i am no able to listen a call and no able to make a call

i want you earliar a help

akhand pratap
                  house num.147, shayog tower first
                  vidyadharnagar, jaipur

mobile [protected]
                  Hi my name is sravani.my no is [protected].
                  i am from west godavari, kovvur.i am not getting signals for my no.plz help me urgently

i am one of the BSNL PRE-PAID customer.i have 2 BSNL numbers they send one message from 56700on 20/10/2009 to my two numbers.
                    i.s.:- "30day FREE Trial to BSNL Tune-service activated(after 30days Rs 25 /month).Letyour callers enjoy the music!To deactivare-SMS BT DACT to 56700 Rs 2/sms.Set another song-call56799 re1/min."
                    and today 23/10/2009 they actvate some music
                    i send the sms BT DACT to 56700 they carge me Rs 2/- immediatly ofter fue seconds reply is the message not sent. i call to customer care and said to them i am not actvate thate service so how can i stugle for deactivate that service.they told me check your message centre number change or refresh that number and go to network selection change it from automatic to manual.and swich off for 10-15 min.and then try again." after that i stop my all works and do that wht they say and again they carge Rs 2/-.and send me "your request has been received.the BSNL tunes service will be deactivated on your BSNL mobile within 24 hours."so maney ways to earn Money. but this is not the correct way.i think they earned lacks of rupees from so maney pepole in this proscess.so plese take action for these type of cheap trics & technics.TRAI please help to pepole(do't do aney network like this in the future).thank you

I have been facing broadband problem since the last couple of weeks now. I have already registered complain at the respective offices several times but no effective action was taken till now. My problem is that whenever i try to connect to the internet, i get a error message saying that "server not found or DNS error." I have tried all the possible ways of sorting it out but in vein. Please advise and help me out with this.

Waiting for your reply,
                      Manesh Pillai.
                      i am too experiencing same problem please help me if anyone know how to solve this issue

I have given a letter in the month of May-09 to the BSNL authorities at Tolichowki Hyderabad for the disconnection my telephone NO 23563322 since I have been transferred. Since I have paid total bill
                        amount and I have requested the authorities to settle the advance deposit amount and send the cheque
                        to India Overseas bank saifabad br hyderabad sb no 3033. But so far I have not received any amount
                        to my a/c or any intimation for settlement of account.
                        I request to the concern authorities let me know the final settlement and balance amount due to me.

My previous residence address
                        M.Ashfaq Ahemed,H No 9-4-133/c/10,Ist Floor,Chabra Enclave,Tombs Rd,Tolichowki,Hyderabad-500 008

I request the authorities since I am on overseas employment,to send the due amount to my banker
                        address:The manager Indian Overseas Bank,Saifabad br DGP Office compound,saifabad,hyd-500 004

Thanking You,
                        With regards.
                        M.Ashfaq Ahemed
                        With regards,
                        Aug 13, 2020

I am facing a serious issue with BSNL. I have taken the connection few months back. The speed I am getting is really pathetic not more than 10 to 15 kbps. I have complained this issue to BSNL no proper response as of now. I have taken a mail id to escalate about this issue to the higher level management. Still I have not responded by them, its been a month or more. My plan is 800 plan.

Have a nice day!

Warm Regards,
                          Krithivasan Padmasekaran

iam a customer of BSNL and my pre paid No is [protected]. Presently my SIM Card is becoming unserviceable due to regular wear and tear. i now want to replace the SIM , but retain the same mobile Number.

BSNL SIM Card — sim

gd morning
                            my sim card has been blocked i have puk code but my cell phone is not asking puk code so what i do help me
                            cell is china modle

BSNL — sim change

iam a customer of BSNL and my pre paid No is [protected] . Presently my SIM Card is becoming unserviceable due to regular wear and tear. i now want to replace the SIM , but retain the same mobile Number.
                            go to bsnl office nearer to you along with the proofs you provided first while you taking the Sim, tell them the problem, they will give you form for the new Sim, fill it up. then checking your proofs, they will give a new Sim by taking 50 (it may be 100 now)
                            (NOTE: if yours is prepaid you can take new Sim in any BSNL office, if its postpaid you need to go to the branch where you've taken the Sim)
                            I am a customer of BSNL and my pre paid No is [protected]. Presently my SIM Card is becoming unserviceable due to regular wear and tear. I now want to replace the SIM, but retain the same mobile Number.

I TOOK THE PLAN O[censored]NLIMITED USES FOR HOME LOOKING INTO THE FACT THAT MY KIDS WILL GET EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS BUT UNFORTUNETLY FROM THE DAY ONE AFTER TAKING THIS CONNECTION IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY EVERY DAY WHEN I HAD COMPLAINT IT TO CUSTOMERCARE OF BSNL THEY ASURRED ME THAT TODAY BSNL IS GOING TO SORTOUT THE PROBLEM BUT IT IS OF NO USE AND BSNL HAD SENT ME BILL.HOW CAN A COMPANY RAISE A BILL WITHOUT GIVING PROPER SERVICES.MY EARLIER COMPLAINT NOS.ARE (THROUGH PHONE) 6655761 & 6666566.THROUGH INTERNET COMPLAINT NOS.ARE[protected] &[protected].I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED WITH BSNL IT GIVES ME LOT OF MENTAL STRESS.SO TOMMARROW I AM GOING TO CONSUMER COURT.
                              i took the broadband connection 1month ago and my free usage time is between 2-8, but whenever i start browsing at this time the net will lose connection.The DSL light is not working sometimes in my modem and i am fed up with connection.
                              My earlier number is[protected] which was change by BSNL, Allahabad as[protected]. In earlier number broadband is connected which having username srofficer. It is not working so I request you to activate my broadband connection from[protected] to[protected].

RM Allahabad.
                              Hi Sir,

I have applied for BSNL broadband connection in Greater Noida and it was activated in December 2009.After one month it stops the working automatically.I have already logged a complaint in this regard to Greater Noida Telephone Exchange but nothing has been done in this regard.

This broadband connection is not working from 20 days.Hope this problem will be rectified soon.
                              Please suggest what needs to be done to make this work.

Tarun Sharma
                              Delta-1, Greater Noida
                              Dear Sir
                              Even after lodging a complain and having visitors from Broad Band it gets connected for a minute or two and then vanishes. My complaint no isQ6298 the telephone is in the name of my mother in law Smt Shubhra Chakravarti.

Debjani Chakravarti

Dir,
                                My Mobile number in working last 3 and 1/2 year. But now Mobile number([protected]) service has been blocked on 12th october by BSNL, without inform me.
                                They Said me that my document is not complete. So i Again Submit my Completed Document on 14 october. After then Service on my number is not started (Till now). Many time i go and call to BSNL office(PANIPAT EXCHANGE). But they not give me any response.....

i am requesting you my no is [protected] i want this no incoming & out going call detail for urgent requird so plz send me urgent
                                  please send me the call details of my number [protected] from 24/07/09 to 31/07/09.
                                  thankyou
                                  plz send me call details .. [protected] month of aug.
                                  dear sir,
                                  i am requesting you my no[protected], i wat this no incoming and out going call detailsfor urgent so pls send me urgent

i want to call detail and sms detail of my mobile no [protected] its belong U.P. west india
                                  last 20 to 27 april please provide

I want call details of mobile number [protected] from november 2013 to april 2014, please send all the incoming and outgoing details on my email id [protected]@gmail.com. i am in extrmely need of this pleasse help.

Again my landline is suspended as I not paid my Bill. But I have never received any Bill from BSNL Last time I paid my bill against the duplicate bills & they promised that this will not happen anymore.
                                    Again this month, I have not received any bill & line disconnected. THIS TIME, I WILL NOT PAY ANY AMOUNT UNTIL THE ISSUE WILL BE FIXED.

PLEASE FIX THE ISSUE ASAP. Requested you to take necessary action to protect the customers like us from this type Harassment. If i do not get any positive response, I will terminate my connection.

===========Previous Complain=================
                                    I had applied for BSNL Broadband 3 months before & i faced the following problem with BSNL. As a new customers, i request your help on this regard.

I had applied for BSNL Broadband on 6th June 2009. At the time of application at Garia Telephone Exchange, the representative (Female) sitting on Front desk, explained us about available Unlimited Plan (as I want the unlimited plan). She recommended the Plan of rental of Rs 500 which reduced from Rental of Rs 750 for new Broadband. As per her instruction, my wife filled up all the required detail in the application form. Also She( representative) crosschecked the form & mentioned the code for New Home unlimited plan of Rental of Rs 500.

After several followups, they installed the connection on 20th June 2009.They did not inform me whether my connection is up & running or not. Again I called telephone exchange & they informed that my connection is done.They provided the landline no# [protected]

On 24th June 2009, I got a SMS with Broadband UID & password. As a Technical person, I was able to configure the connection. After a week, again my connection as well as Landline dropped & after several followups, they fixed the issue. This was happened at least four times till the beginning of August & It was stabilized on mid of august.

In between I had not received any Bill from BSNL. I visited two times at Garia telephone exchange & informed them that I am not receiving any Bill till now. Each time they said that my Bill was not generated as it is a new connection & it will be delivered to my Home address.

Now on 24th August, new problem occurred. My Landline temporarily suspended as I not paid my Bill. Again my wife visited your exchange & they informed that my two separate Bills already generated. As I not paid any Bill, they terminated the connection. When asked them to explain why I have not received any Bill, the representative (Female) sitting on Front desk started argue with her to inform why I had not come here to know the status of the Bill. She informed her about my previous Visit & interaction with her but she denied to agree . She informed that I have to come once in a week to know the status. Then She generated two duplicated Bills.

Now when I checked my Bill, the Rental of Rs 750 charged instead of Rs 500. When asked her for the explanation , She behave with my wife very badly. When my wife wants to see the application form ( as I filled up the plan of Rs 500) , she started ignoring her continuously and talking with the other customer. After several request, she informed that I have to go RANIKUTHI exchange to see the form. Now She is telling that the rental promotion already expired & I have to pay the rental of Rs 750 . So I will be one of the victim due to negligence of a BSNL Staff.

My wife requested her that I am her customer and why she is behaving, she shouted on her and told that she is misbehaving with her. As a customer I highlighted the matter to you and requested you to protect us from this kind of harassment in future.

Within 3 months, I become frustrated about the service & mentally decided to discontinue the connection due to this type harassment.

Now BSNL is launching so many new products to give benefit to customer like me. But if BSNL has such type support & staff , how we avail this products. So before launching any product, Just think about your service & support.

Requested you to take the drastic action against her to protect the customers like us from this type Harassment. If i do not get any positive response, i will escalate the matter to your highest level & Grievance Redressal Cell.
                                    ======================

BSNL Broadband — Serious concern regarding BSNL Broadband (Landline#03324285541)

sir my bsnl broadband speed is very slow, my plan is 750 home.
                                    my downloading speed is only 20 kbps to max. 30Kbps.
                                    solve this problem
                                    I Am Not Accepet My Brodband Bill In Last 5th Month.

My telephone number:[protected]

This is my official telephone number (Vigyan Prasar, Under Dept of Science & Tech, Govt. of India)This telephone goes out of order almost every alternate day. Following are my latest complaint numbers ( complaint by dialing 198):

Complaint Number Date

398842 21/10/2009
                                      398517 20/10/2009
                                      397562 14/10/2009
                                      394289 01/10/2009

Threre are many more complaints I can refer. Earlier some lineman used to call after complaint and asked whether line is workin or not. After one day it would definitely go out of order.

Shockingly now they started resetting the complaint number without even rectifying once!

Strict action is required to all responsible to maintain this telephone link. I am suffering irreversible loss everyday due to non functioning of the telephone [protected].

Regards.

Rintu Nath
                                      Scientist - E

Even after registering a complaint to BSNL and after several emails to the whole team there was no response from any one.

Plz go through the below mentioned after all a complaint was booked through automatic complaint booking system and through internet.

fromVINOD G. NATH G. NATH <[protected]@gmail.com>
                                        [protected]@bsnl.co.in,
                                        [protected]@bsnl.co.in,
                                        [protected]@bsnl.co.in

date20 October 2009 12:22
                                        subjectnegligence from whole BSNL TEAM Fwd: Complaint Enquiry[protected]
                                        mailed-bygmail.com
                                        Nearly 6000Rs/- we paid for broad band and paying an amount of nearly 1000Rs/- for land phone even after so many days why this kind of negligence from your side.

If we cant pay the rent for this long period (that is the time period taken to rectify the fault) you will surely disconnect the service from us so it is your duty also to ensure proper service.

Date: 2009/10/19
                                        Subject: Fwd: Complaint Enquiry[protected]
                                        To: [protected]@bsnl.co.in, [protected]@bsnl.co.in, [protected]@bsnl.co.in, [protected]@bsnl.co.in

Till now no progress the complaint is still open no response from any one what a shame .

Date: 2009/10/16
                                        To: [protected]@bsnl.co.in

REMINDER

Date: 2009/10/15
                                        To: [protected]@bsnl.co.in

Ten days after the complaint was registered through internet and through automatic fault booking service and contacted exchange fault controls, complaint grievencescell there was no solution still the complaint was open .

Plz go through the trailing mail already sent.

Date: 2009/10/12
                                        Subject: Complaint Enquiry[protected]

To: [protected]@bsnl.co.in, [protected]@bsnl.co.in

Sorry for Disturbing you through this mail.I booked a complaint regarding our Telephone connection on 7-10-09 through the automatic complaint booking number 2342198 and the docket number got was P205 but till now no one attended the complaint .on July or august month we got broad band connection it is of great shame that the technicians routed the cable through window when we close the window the connection will lose, we cant able to close the window even during during night time,(the team asked for 2-3 days for properly routing the cable)from 3rd of this month onwrds the telephone and broadband connection was dead I disconnected the cable routed through window this sunday because of to close the window, only father was there on home.The wall mounted DB fitted on the wall was also not in a proper manner.

Sir please treat this matter as serious because the only way to communicate to our Father for me and our family is through your service .

Customer service complaint booked number was[protected]