Bharat Sanchar Nigam [Bsnl] — bsnl hungama service is still not disconnected

Udupi, Udupi District, Karnataka, India
 owenrodrigues on Jun 25, 2019
Bsnl hungama service is still being billed instead of repeated request for cancelling. They are billing me via credit card number. Please stop and confirm saying it is cancelled else i may go to police.

Owenrodrigues nov 28, 2017

I have been billed for hangama service which i did not ask for. Asked for unsubscribe and yet billed in the current month.
The hungama sales persons are tricking common man saying it is survey and trap us. This needs to be stopped by bsnl a reputed company for so many years

Owen rodrigues
Owenrodrigues's reply, jun 6, 2019

This issue is not yet solved and they keep on billing every year. The recent billing is on 1/05/2019 via amazon pay a direct debit to my credit card. Deducted amount is rs.999. My phone number[protected].
I am not using this service and do not know what it is. Please arrange to cancel is service at once. And refund my amount.
Owen rodrigues

[Jun 25, 2019] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0