[Resolved]  Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Frustrating customer service

I am Shyamali Basu Mallick using BSNL postpaid number [protected]. Outgoing calls in this number closed for long days Complaint No. 1J[protected] but I have already cleared my last payment due Month of August-2020 which has been cleared on 24/09/2020. I have called BSNL customer care executives twice after the docket but they failed to answer me. I have re-complained again to the BSNL Grievance Cell where the docket number KOL / CO / 2020/13744 but nothing happened. I have informed BSNL_KOTD on 06/10/2020 and BSNLCorporate on 07/10/2020 through my Twitter account but I didn't get any reply from them. As usual BSNL have sent bills for the month of September-2020 though I didn't get any service from them. Sir, why should I pay the current bill amount without getting any service from BSNL. I humbly request you to please look into this matter and do the needful.

I have re-complained again to the BSNL Grievance Cell on 10/10/2020 where the docket number KOL/CO/2020/13957
Oct 16, 2020
After long days of harasment the problem solved.
Oct 13, 2020

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rajabasumallick
BSNL, a disgusting service provider. I am ([protected]) out of outgoing service for long days. I have done lots of complaints in customer care (1J[protected]), bsnl grievance cell (KOL / CO / 2020/13744 and KOL/CO/2020/13957) as well as https://www.consumercomplaints.in and also they are not bother about any complaint in their twitter account (@BSNL_KOTD and @BSNLCorporate). Should I continue with BSNL as a postpaid customer? If they are bound to harass the customers then do not expect any positive feedback from any customer. I want to surrender my postpaid connection with immediate effect as I don't want to continue with such type of nonsense.

Updated by rajabasumallick
Problem solved after long days.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]