[Resolved]  Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Recharge - Money debited from account but recharge not reflected

I have made a payment via the BSNL portal to extend the validity of my number [protected].
I have recharged for rupees 106. It was immediately deducted from my bank account and it has been 8 hours since then there is neither any update regarding the payment in the system nor any refund received. Please have a check from your end.
I have provided the details and screenshot below. Kindly refer to the screenshot for payment details.

Transaction id:[protected]
Email ID: [protected]@gmail.com

Kindly process the recharge or give a refund and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Awaiting a response soon.
Recharge - Money debited from account but recharge not reflected
Sep 18, 2021
Aug 04, 2021

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 05, 2021
Updated by sreeragk
Still no updates regarding my complaint. I have not recieved the refund or my recharge is still not processed.
Aug 07, 2021
Updated by sreeragk
It has been 6 days since I made the recharge still I have not received the refund or my payment is still not reflected. Pathetic service from BSNL.
Aug 10, 2021
Updated by sreeragk
No updates from bsnl so far
    Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]