Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — rectify the name and address of my landline bill.

Abhiram Majumdar on Dec 7, 2017
Respected sir,

I am abhiram chandra majumdar, having the bsnl landline connection in my house having the landline phone number as 06542-267362.
But, in the telephone bill, my name is printing as abdhiram chandra majumdar.

And the address of my residence is not full as i need the full address for giving the bsnl bill as a resident proof for my aadhar application.
The full address of my resident is:
Abhiram chandra majumdar, s/o late subodh chandra majumdar, h. No.-34, chira chas, near aruna enclave, sai super market gali, p. O.+p. S.-chira chas, dist.-bokaro, pin-827013, jharkhand.

So, i want the changes in my name from abdhiram chandra majumdar to abhiram chandra majumdar and i want the address to be updated as i have mentioned above.

So, please help me in sorting out these problems... I will be waiting for ur help in the form of solution for my problems...

Thanking you,

Abhiram chandra majumdar

[Dec 07, 2017] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Abhiram Majumdar, Dec 07, 2017
Respected Sir,

I am Abhiram Chandra Majumdar, having the BSNL LANDLINE connection in my house having the landline phone number as[protected].
But, in the telephone bill, my name is printing as Abdhiram Chandra Majumdar.

And the address of my residence is not full as i need the full address for giving the BSNL bill as a resident proof for my Aadhar application.
the full address of my resident is:
Abhiram Chandra Majumdar, S/o Late Subodh Chandra Majumdar, H. No.-34, Chira Chas, Near Aruna Enclave, Sai Super Market Gali, P.O.+P.S.-Chira Chas, Dist.-Bokaro, Pin-827013, Jharkhand.

So, i want the changes in my name from Abdhiram Chandra Majumdar to Abhiram Chandra Majumdar and i want the address to be updated as i have mentioned above.

So, Please help me in sorting out these problems... i will be waiting for ur help in the form of solution for my problems...

Thanking you,

Abhiram Chandra Majumdar
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I would like to cancel the BSNL Land Line Services from this month (december - 1st). My number is[protected].

Kindly cancel the connection from today.
Mobile instrument is lost in Pune

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - rectify the name and address of my landline bill.