Bharat Sanchar Nigam [Bsnl] — refund of deposit amount as well as extra paid amount not received

Surat, Gujarat, India
 Vikas Somani 20 on Jun 22, 2019
I have surrendered my landline phone number, and applied for refund of excess payment as well as deposit. I made my last payment on 20/10/2018. Eight months have been passed still no refund received. When i asked at telephone exchange about refund, they said you will receive the cheque by post within 3 months. On 22/03/2019 i again generated grievance online but nothing changed.in april'19 i called in customer care to know the status, but the way i received the answer was so irresponsible. The lady sitting on the other side was not agree to register my complain. She was insisting me to wait for one month. After a debate of 10 minutes i cut the call in frustration. Now i don't know whom to ask for this matter, because nobody is serious.

Ashok kumar somani

refund of deposit amount as well as extra paid amount not received
refund of deposit amount as well as extra paid amount not received

[Jun 22, 2019] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [Bsnl] - refund of deposit amount as well as extra paid amount not received