Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — refund of security deposit for landline connection no.[protected]

I, ramrao konduji jumle, residing at akola in maharashtra have disconnected landline connection alongwith broadband no.[protected] on 31.10.2017.
The last bill of rs. 656.00 is already paid by me on dt. 30.10.2017.
Thereafter i have submitted an application to the bsnl office at akola on dt. 12.10.2017 to refund the security deposit of rs. 698.11 and thereafter reminder on dt. 19.12.2017.
But no action is taken as yet by the bsnl authority akola.
I therefore again request to bsnl authority to refund the security deposit after deducting final bill if any.
The cheque may please be sent on my address.
Mar 14, 2018

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My landline no [protected] is out of service from last 6 days.it is installed at my address ie D 2/608, sector-F, jankipuram, lucknow. pin-226021.an early action is required in this regard without any further delay.
I was recharge my mobile ([protected]) Rs100 debit my account, but recharge not sucess, please revert my cash in my account

Transaction Ref.No-IGADBSQAJ6