[Resolved] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [Bsnl] — Unable To Send SMS From My Mobile

Tirupati Rural, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Tèj Kūmâr

My BSNL Number is [protected](ANDHRAPRADESH CIRCLE, PREPAID).From Past One Month I am SMS Facing Problem From My SIM.I Contacted CustomerCare Regarding This Incident But They Don't Know What The Problem Is? I am Receiving Messages Normally But The Problem Is I am Unable to Send SMS from My Number.Please Solve My Problem.I Want To Port To Another Network Even Message To 1900 Is Also Not Working.

Tej

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 1, 2016
i updated my message service number ie., +919440099997 and its working fine thankyou

[Dec 01, 2016] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sonu Dogra's response, Dec 03, 2016
Please send all detial of this no. [protected].

Comments

My phone number [protected] un necessary services activated in my mobiles i am alredt act dnd service on 25/10/16 complint no:2j25999767 cumplaint closed on 1/11/16, but today 26/11/2016 in my mobile 3 services act deducted 100 rs i speak mr. venkatesh his misbehavior conversation, i wamy my mny back
Please provide me all call and sms record from[protected] of this mobile no. [protected].

Messages are not sent. I have seen all the settings but there is nothing I can do
My landline number [protected] with broadband service, but my broadband connection speed downgraded and I am browsing on slow speed so my request pl.restore broadband speed as per my plan. I have lodged many times I complaints in this connection but no action has been taken till date.
Sir/Madam, I have lot my mobile. Please de-activate my SIM [protected].I have been used long time(almo

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [Bsnl] - Unable To Send SMS From My Mobile