Bharathi Travels — not informing the bus cancelled and after that taking 1300 extra

sfurti shukla on Aug 18, 2019
I have Booked my ticket from Chennai to Bangalore on 14 august from Bharathi travels .But they cancelled it without informing me my ticket...i haven't got my refunded money yet and they took 1300 extra charges for me...how kind of services you are doing... without informing me the cancellation even I haven't got any message regarding cancellation..
They told me you will get your money back...i haven't got anything and they took so much from me...

Atleast you informed us earlier that it has been cancelled..no message no call.

I want my money back.. this is very worst experience for me...i never expected this.

[Aug 18, 2019] Bharathi Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

The bus is not clean and driver was very rude. He doesn’t know how to behave with passengers ‭+[protected]‬.
Bus is not clean how can we travel?
Its a worst experience with bharathi bus...//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////:///...

#2,No.427,Hosur Main Road, Singasandra, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Bharathi Travels - not informing the bus cancelled and after that taking 1300 extra