Bharatmatrimony — Regarding refund

Alwar, Alwar District, Rajasthan, India
 Neetuag
Hi team, It was on 7th January 2015 that I registered for matrimonial site and I was assured by one of your executives (Prashant Sharma, mobile no.:[protected]) that if I pay Rs. 2700, I would be refunded back 600Rs. within one week but I did not get anything.He also assured of sending profiles every week but nothing was done from his end.Its almost 4 months I am chasing Mr. Prashant for the refund but he is fooling me from day one.Now since 3 months are completed I did not renew profile due to such kind of response you shown.Now the profile is deactivated.Instead of taking action fron his end he always come up with new excuses.Its not the matter of money but the trust we show on you. Kindly take this seriously and escalate this as soon as possible as I am fed up from tgr negligence Mr. Prashant has shown. Profile no.:H5433857 Name:Arvind Garg Contact no.:[protected]
Updated by Neetuag, Jul 27, 2015
Contact no, .:[protected]

Comments

Dear Sir

We're very sorry to hear this. Could you please send your matrimony Id and contact number immediately to [email protected] and we'd like to speak, understand the issue better to help you.

Team Contact Center
Bharatmatrimony.com
H5433857 is the id which is now deactivated...

Bharatmatrimony - Regarding refund