BharatPe Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 4, 2023

File a complaint to BharatPe

Having problems with BharatPe?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BharatPe customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BharatPe

New Delhi District
Delhi

BharatPe Phone Numbers

BharatPe reviews & complaints page 12

No showing the transaction and also can not transfer money since 4 days. No customer service pick the phone. So bad service bhartpay apps...
BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My bharatpe account named NAKSHI registered with mobile number [protected].Today i want to transfer money in my bank account that time bharatpe app saying your pancard image not match so i tried it again and again but no respond from app and their customer care number is also not working.so my money is now in bharatpe app but i can't teansfer it.Before this i can transfer in same my bank account but now this app is not responding for transfer money.
    Jun 21, 2022
    Updated by Mitesh Visariya

Bharatpe Company's Service Is Very Bad.
      I was try to withdraw my amount 31600 many time, but i was show error, error is your account withdraw is disable.
      Why My Account Is Disabled without any reason??
      Jun 21, 2022
      Updated by jay_2337
      My Problem Not Solved, But Bharatpe team send me notification your problem is solved. why???

As I have done transaction on 25 April 2022 but not settled till date
        Savitri gas agency
        BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am facing bharath pay employes disturibing everymonth for enquiry purpose that name and adress i don't know who is that person details, several times told don't know but they are disturibing every time. Call reference bharath pe no [protected]
          BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Transaction ID - 429555, Transaction failed & showing as waiting. but postpe daily executive calling me to pay the amount - 3280/-
            BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The UPI transaction of Reference no-[protected] of amount 970 was done through Gpay from Paytm payments bank on 11.06.22. Both banking partner and Google pay claims the transaction to be successful but even after72hrs the amount has not been setelled to merchant's account!!.…

I want my refund back... Unless I am gonna lodge a legal action against this FRAUD company Bharatpe at consumer court!
              BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a refund by Flipkart on 6th, January 2022, 01:22 AM (Txn ID:[protected] and it was showing on my card limit but after new update of BharatPe app it is not showing. (My card limit is 25000 so my updated limit should be 25699.)

I registered a complaint regarding the same on 27th, February 2022 (Ticket ID[protected] but didn't get any resolution and they marked it as resolved.
                I complaint on 3rd, April 2022 (Ticket...

BharatPe — As agree on investment earn 12 % MID K BHOJRAJ MID :-30260011

K BHOJRAJ MID :[protected]

Dear Sir /Madam

this is to inform you that we had apply for our Merchant POS Machine on got but from 15 day as per agree when your representative said that your 12% investment a/c shall operative and Active within 7 days but till today 20 days has passed but nothing is done, nor your Phone No or email address is shared in any of your site which is wrong
                kindly provided us your...

I have paid electricity bill via scanning qr code amount debited but still showing to me pay
                BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

मेने आज दिनांक १४ जून २२ को उत्तर प्रदेश पावर कार्पोरेशन का बिल अकाउंट आई डी [protected] रुपया 2599 अपने भारत पे एप्प द्वारा जमा किया था जिसका पैसा काट गया और बिल भी जमा हो गया लेकिन...

I have my own savings account link in Bharat Pay but since all this work is done by our company I want to register the company's account instead of my savings account so either reset my PAN card or enter the bank details of the company. Also, when I install the Bharat Pay application on a new mobile and register our company's bank details, I get the message that your account is already linked. Let me know what to do in the above case
                  BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

THE Local sales person of Bharatpe MR.Akhyansh Das [protected] IS A CHEAT. HE SAID NO SWIPE CHARGES, NO MDR...BUT NEVER SAID 15 DAYS LOCK IN PERIOD IS MANDATORY. NOW NOT RECEIVING CALL.
                    BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir the recovery agents are harassing me and my contacts and they are telling my contacts that he has submitted your documents as guarantee whereas I didn't do so please help my shop was closed due to lockdown currently I am unemployed I told them that I'll deposit the amount in emi's very soon but they are not listening please help

Name - Zahid Pipawala
                        Account no. - [protected]
                        IFSC - ICIC0000106
                        Above are the details of my Bharat pe account
                        On 27 may amount of 7000 rs have been debited from my Bharat pe account but never credited to my idfc bank account
                        Plus check the transaction and revert the payment as soon as possible
                        Txn Id -
                        N[protected]
                        Date 27 may transaction time 4.34 pm
                        BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bharat pe customer care service call[protected]

Bharat pe customer care service call[protected] Bharat pe customer care service call[protected]

Dear all I wanted to share my review with you guys as I am using BharatPe merchant from last 1 year and I also using their credit facility card now I am making regular payment before due date in their portal but still they are putting fake charges in my profile, in last week I have also forwarded the complaint after a long time still there is no resolution from their side !...

Bharatpe agents calling to my whole contacts saying that i had taken loan on their nos. and they hacked and stole my contact and they are harassing my whole family kindly suggest for this issue
                              BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Call unknown numbers and abuse me.