BharatPe Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to BharatPe

Having problems with BharatPe?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BharatPe customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BharatPe

New Delhi District
Delhi

BharatPe Phone Numbers

BharatPe reviews & complaints page 5

Dear Sir, I’m Using Bharatpe merchant QR Payment option For my shop. they hold my 2 payments one is 13755 and second is 10000 more than 48 hours . Now I need my Payment urgently When I call Costumer Care They giving me baseless reason But I didn’t get My payment. I want Raise a Complaint Against Bharatpe
BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently I just changed my number and updated it everywhere, in banks, Exchanges, etc. Then I approach the Bharat pe 12% club to update my number so that I can log in to my account and lend some more money just because the 12% club has only one method of login i.e with the registration number and I don't have access to my old registered number.
    But the support executive said that the number can't be changed now my all money has been stuck on the application because I can't log in over there and withdraw my money.
    Help me to get my money back.

BharatPe — Settlement not done

I have withdrawn Rs1, 09.309 on 22 september 2022 and on the app it is showing successful but still it has not been credited to my bank account. Inspite of providing the customer support team relevant evidences, they didn't credit the amount yet. They are doing serious scam!...

It’s been more than 3 months since I have raised an issue with 12% Club Team (company which is powered by Bharatpe). I invested 10k in the app and now I’m unable to withdraw money from their app. I have got all the emails and conversations. I have called them multiple times and all they say is “we are checking this issue internally and we’ll let you know”

My contact number is [protected]
      Email address : [protected]@gmail.com
      Oct 18, 2022
      Updated by MohitGaba
      No response from their team yet.
      Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I have not received any response from their team yet. Please look into this issue.

Mohit Gaba

My account got debbited 50000 rs by paytm and gpay to a bharatpe merchant id by mistakenly kindly hhelp resolviinh my quuery [protected]@gmail.com
        BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

16 sept 2022 bharatpe sales excutive person calling said that if you take machine bharat swipe, you wil never paying any charges (mdr). but 1 condition. you will do settelment via digital bharatpe card. right now they will said this offer is close now. offer valid till 15 july..

they waist my time..
          BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was promised 0 rental and 0 transaction charges for using the BharatPe swipe Machine when I ordered the machine.Now, due to changes in their policies they're charging me around 2.065% per transaction which I've not at all accepted the changes. If they change the policies it was their problem not mine they've to provide me the service for free. I want raise a petition on BharatPe for cheating me.
            If we keep the amount for 15 days..
            BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

9th September bharatpay agent come to my shop and checking for loan interest rate and offered..I clearly said I didn't needed loan but he applied with out my permission and said time of varification call say that no needed loan .the same day I raise complaint bharatpay app and said they are working I raised complaint 3times but today I get loan but they are cut the areenger fees 2000rs .. which is totally fault by bharatpay agent and now...
              I am unable to complete my kyc in bharatpe its showing that your pan is not yours.please resolve the issue asap....

If we keep the amount for 15 days we used to get it for free without any charges.

Now, right after swiping they're charging 2.065% per transaction as MDR charges and nullified our agreement.This is a big fraud and wanna file a case on this company.
              BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I close my credit card with Rs 0 due amount but bharatpe unable to issue the credit card NOC to me. Even more than 10+days there is no proper response.

Kindly issue NOC on my registered email id and as per RBI, credit card issuer have to close and provide NOC within 7 days else credit crd issuer will have to pay Rs500/day.

But still you are not issue the NOC to me. Even i donot have any due amount on your credit card.

Ticket id: 8455758, 9999396.

Re:- Credit of Payment to the recipient
                  Details attached...
                  Customers Card Was Swipe On Bharat pe swipe machine and the transaction failed at the pos machine but deducted form customers Accounts. One customer had credit card and another had debit card . both cards swiped on same day i.e. 16th August, 2022. Bharat pe not taking any action seriously and customer bank not taking any action seriously....
                  BharatPe speaker ( ph no [protected]) not working since delivery, delivered 10 days back, raised complaint multiple times but problem not yet solved, they r giving date after dates to solve the issue but not solving it, they will close the complaint ticket as problem resolved without actually resolving the problem.. pathetic service... very bad customer service, bad technical team... useless company......

I have transferred 26500rs from bharatpe to my account but I have not received till now. I got a msg yesterday that I will receive it by 11 sept 12:00 pm. But still I have not received now the customer care person is saying please wait till tomorrow. I need it urgently as I have to give it to someone. It is impacted me

Dear sir/Madam,

I am Bharatpe merchant customer, and joint Bharatpe club Memebership on 17 Aug 2022 worth 1499.00 INR.

After that i order Bharatpe speaker which is free to Bharatpe club members.

But i was charged 588.00 INR from my Bharatpe account.
                    Then after I complaint on Bharatpe ticket no. 9720809 & 9634001

From last 15 days Bharatpe customer care team closed Tiket...

I have made credit card transaction through swipe machine but the said transaction kept on hold.
                    I uploaded documents multiple times but they rejected without any reason.
                    This is intentional hold and they are enjoying the fund.
                    Kindly help me in this regard.

Not settled my amount
                      BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had submitited my aadhar card and Pan card and I got a mismatch and now I am not able to change it.The customer support is also the worst service they don't even give me the details and the correct information.They said Create a new account with new bank pan and aadhar we can't even delete u r account.And the agent also don't visit our shop they say send u r Qr code on Whatsapp.I had a query for Sbm card for transaction they said we will do it but u will be charged for 1500. The worst app I am using.
                        BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using bharatpe speaker. Your agent( Prashanth [protected]) said that there will no monthly charges on speaker.l, but later on amount of 125 is deducted every month. When I asked about this to ur executive they said that if i receive 50 transaction monthly 125 will be credited as cashback. But after two month o[censored]sage I havent got any cashback and got monthly charged two times. Now when I'm trying to call ur agent( Prashanth) he is not...