BharatPe Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to BharatPe

Having problems with BharatPe?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BharatPe customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BharatPe

New Delhi District
Delhi

BharatPe Phone Numbers

BharatPe reviews & complaints page 6

PLEASE UPDATE MY RS.1000 MUST AND IMMEDIATE ON MY BHARATHPE CREDIT CARD.
Issue regarding my Bharatpe credit card available balance is mismatching/ not updated.
Bharathpe Credit card available balance of Rs.1000 not reflecting since 20 days. Among the 5 amounts x Rs.1000= 5000 not updated but only 4000 on card balance updated.
Issue regarding on 13th Aug, 2022.
Rs.1000 x 5 Times= Rs.5000
BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Deduction related no refund return machine new one...
    I am writing to you regarding an issue that i have taken loan from bharatpe on 02 June 2022 and in the month of July it is successfully repaid.

And today I came to know that in my latest credit report there is overdue amount of rupees 105 is mentioned.

Which is wrongly mentioned because the said loan is already closed on 06.07.2022.

I am hereby attaching all the relevant details and documents for...
    Im Bharat pay customer, I get the loan and I repay but delay, My loan is completed done, I got NOC but you not update NOC on onln system .so please kindly update on system...

My name is anjum my mobile number is [protected] I'm using Bharat pe last six months idid a credit card transaction last month August 3rd txn I'd 18088944 transaction was failed my amount deducted from my card i make complaint they said it will refund 8working days it's almost one month it's not refund now I'm getting msgs repay your bill, I'm contacting to to customer care from last 15days it's connecting my call now what to do
    BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

BharatPe — Refund not issued for the amount debited from my bank account

I made a transaction of Rs.50000 via Google pay UPI from my IDBI bank account on 7th August 2022 to add money to my 12% Club account . The transaction was successful on Google Pay application and the amount has been deducted from my bank account. But the same is not yet credited in the my 12% Club account. The 12% Club support team is not responding to my complaint mails and has not refunded my money till date....

I was scammed by online website through your payment gateway which I have paid 5 transaction under upi transactions no.[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected], kindly raise dispute and refund my amount please
      BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On aug 18 th my amt of rs 3504 has been debited in my bank account in name of resilient innovation Pvt ltd which I already paid on 17th aug... kindly check and do the needful

Ticket id:9793766
        Screenshot attached
        Sep 08, 2022
        Updated by 3030 YASHICA T & THAMAN T
        After sending clear proof also...they are not responding
        Sep 09, 2022
        Updated by 3030 YASHICA T & THAMAN T
        Still not processing my request

Mob:[protected]

Screen shot of bank statement attached.

Still company is not responding and not deducting my loan amount of rs.3504
          BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

BharatPe — Bharatpe credit card balance mismatching.

From[protected] my available balance of credit card of Rs.1000 is mismatching please resolve.
            As my credit card statement showing but card balance is not reflecting Rs.1000 since 13th August 2022.
            Please resolve quick and Immediate 🙏
            Only 4000 is showing instead of 5000 which is Earlier card paid by my end....

Im the investor in the bharathpe merchant and invested of Rs10000 in my investment account, yesterday 27/08/2022 withdrawn the my account from the bharatpe but not yet received back the amount yet to my bank account.

the bharatpe has change the settlement to account has been changed thrice but now they are telling they will take the complaint and try to resolve the amount within one week.

i had loose the trust on the Bharatpe now im not able to recoever the amount from the bharatpe

my bahratpe account in the name of sharath and co

Respect sir .
              This Shahid iam UG student .
              In recent using the @bharatpeindia QR code doing scam in Instagram .due this QR merchant .do investment 500 and get 3000 this like offer in Instagram .so please don't give the QR code that like scammers
              Note : I don't blame @bharatpe.
              Aug 27, 2022
              Updated by Iam a devil Of my world
              Respect sir .
              This Shahid iam UG student .
              Note : I don't blame @bharatpe.

So careless, nothing good
                New bharatswipre only showing "PNMPAY_0012 "Profile download failed device is not configured.
                Deliver it before check
                I am complaining last two days but no resolution.
                Aug 29, 2022
                Updated by Shivam100
                my swipe machine is not working it is showing PNMPAY_012 device not configured error I have contacted through customer support whenever I call they keep on extending the date by saying our technical team will contact you

Dear Sir

My name is VIRAJSINH VIJAYKUMAR KALE I am writing this mail to lodge a formal complaint against BHARATPE and SBM BANK for mental harassment and torture meted out to me by their so called recovery agents. IT all started when I had to incur some expenses and I had swiped my card for my personal as well as some medical reasons. I know I had to pay them and I did pay them on a continuous basis till MARCH 2022 after which...

I have swiped transaction of my farm house product sales from bharat pe swipe but it was kept on hold since more than 3 months without reason.I would like to complain legally but will try with this complaint, If it is not getting resolved i will make a legal complaint.
                  BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I made a transaction of Rs 229 which failed and amount debited from my account. Transaction details given below-

Txn reference[protected]
                    dated[protected]
                    Time 7:38 am
                    Amount 229

Kindly refund this amount....

Bharat pe app is not giving all contact number . Also present mobile number is not reachable. How we can raise complaint and how we email company I think now a days bharat pe is fraud company...contact me [protected]
                    BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My QR CODE not delivered my new delivery address, he delivered my old address.. [protected] please call me its urgent
                      Aug 24, 2022
                      Updated by Hrishikesh shaw

Their representatives calling my near and dear ones and using abusive language with them
                        Aug 23, 2022
                        Updated by abhisar21
                        they are using abusive language over the phone for my dues

I was using swipe machine..
                          But now i dont use it from a long time
                          So i want to give it back to you
                          Nd get my refund back