Bharti Axa — bharti axa vehicle insurance not getting approved for 1 month

Bangalore, Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 piyush0705 on Aug 6, 2019
Its almost 3 weeks now since i have submitted my claims for my vehicle grand i10.
There has been no update from bharti axa side.
When trying to call there executives, they are not picking the calls.
My policy number is s6680947. Vehicle is grandi10.
Really pathetic service, since vehicle is lying in service centre for almost a month now.
Would never recommend anyone to go with bharti axa insurance.
Pathetic people.

[Aug 06, 2019] Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharti AXA Customer Care's response, Aug 06, 2019
Dear Piyush, thank you for sharing your policy details. In order to assist you further, we request you to message us your contact details too.
Updated by piyush0705, Aug 07, 2019
Contact Details:- [protected].
Please escalate this, It has been a very painful experience for me.
Other companies provide very smooth and glitch free experience for Car insurance, Bharti AXA's service is very pathetic.
No help at all from any of the executives
Updated by piyush0705, Aug 07, 2019
Please take this at priority. Still no update from the representative.
Almost 1 month of waiting for a small Claim.
I had been using Bharti AXA for 3 years and this is first time i am claiming.
Please take prompt action against the person handling my car claim.
Policy Number is :- s6680947
Vehicle:- Grandi10
Bharti AXA Customer Care's response, Aug 10, 2019
Dear Piyush, We would like to inform you that in your claim relevant damages has been repaired and vehicle is ready for delivery. However, damages which were not correlated to the cause of loss are disapproved.
Updated by piyush0705, Aug 12, 2019
I have taken bumper to bumper insurance, despite of that i need to pay 10, 000Rs from a bill of 39, 000.
There was no explanation from your side regarding the Rs10, 000 breakup, which i had to pay from my pocket.
Don't know what's the point of taking Bumper to Bumper insurance if i had to still pay more than 30% of the total damages.
Pathetic response from You guys, first you take almost a month to give car back and then charge this hefty amount, not sure what's the point of insurance in this case.
Would recommend every one to move away from this pathetic company and go for better alternatives, where claims are easy and hassle free.
This one really sucks..

Comments

Contact Details:- [protected]
My I'd code is 83101i have been working with the company since 2009 and since 2 years my commission has been halted I requeste to realae it. I have been asked to put false Hope's but did not get it

1st Floor, The Ferns Icon, Survey No. 28, Doddanekundi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Bharti Axa - bharti axa vehicle insurance not getting approved for 1 month