[Resolved]  Bharti Axa — despite renewal soft copy of policy no q0097579 not received till date

I just want to know why there is a delay in posting the soft copy of health insurance which i renewed on time i. E[protected]. My policy no. Is q0097579, verification was done on 23rd but till date i am waiting for my policy copy.

Pls respond with the copy as soon as possible. Transaction screenshot is being attached for your reference
despite renewal soft copy of policy no q0097579 not received till date
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharti AXA Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Dear Preeti, we deeply regret the inconvenience caused. We've shared your concern with our team. They will connect with you to assist you better on this. Thank you for your cooperation.
Updated by prreeti1 Jan 30, 2019 I received a response from your department but am shocked how you guys cheat with your customers as the policy papers which you have sent me is last years copy with date modified mentioning year 2019 . However the front page clearly shows policy paper with date 2018 . Apart from this the premium amount in your document is actually last amount which was approx 8000 something however this year the premium which I paid is 11545.00 but your document shows last years premium amount. What I'd this fuss ? Are you faking things with customers ?
Updated by prreeti1 Feb 02, 2019 Is this some kind of JOKE that bharati axa is playing with customers. Why again and again you are pending me same last year old copy which has lesser payment details des pite the fact that the premium you took from me this year is 11545. Forged documents and pending same is a crime why should not i go to police and lodge a complaint regarding yours forgery to them.
My policy number is Q0097579
Payment was done on 18th jan 2019.

But you are sending me copy of 2018 which had lesser premium.

Priti Pandey

Updated by prreeti1 Feb 02, 2019 Is this some kind of JOKE that bharati axa is playing with customers. Why again and again you are sending me same last year old copy which has lesser payment details despite the fact that the premium you took from me this year is 11545. Forging documents and sending same is a crime why should not i go to police and lodge a complaint regarding yours forgery to them.
My policy number is Q0097579
Payment was done on 18th jan 2019.

But you are sending me copy of 2018 which had lesser premium.

Priti Pandey
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Bharti AXA
    Bharti AXA Phone
    Bharti AXA Address
    1st Floor, The Ferns Icon, Survey No. 28, Doddanekundi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037