[Resolved] Bharti Axa — harassment done my company surveyors.

Amogh009 on Mar 5, 2018
I hold a automobile insurance from bharti axa for my sx4. I am a law abiding citizen of india and have been associated with different insurance companies on various levels. Recently i happen to submit a claim for my car insurance no. I8m02j1c

My car (Sx4- mh 01 ae 6398)

Bharati axa assigned me a surveyor named "sameer wesavkar". Instead of helping us mr. Wesavkar says very rudely says "i dont think the claim is true" i was shocked to hear such bold statement which directly accuses me of lying. Does bharati axa work on such assumptions made by their surveyors???

He also said "i will send you the pictures of the vehicle which were clicked at the time of giving insurance as a proof" i said ok... 5 days have passed mr. Wesavkar has failed to send me the pictures, he very rarely answers his calls, nor does he reply to my emails (I have sent him 3 emails as of today and i have them as proofs) when i told him that i will escalate the matter he says "do what ever you want"
My car is still in the garage, will the company or wesavkar himself is going to pay my consequential losses??

This is the second time i am buying an insurance from your respectable company with a fate of sincerity but i am sorry to say that i am utterly disappointed with the service. Had i knew that this company has such low standard employees, i would have never purchased your insurance, nor recommend others.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 7, 2018

[Mar 05, 2018] Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharti AXA Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2018
Dear Sir, we regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share your policy number and contact details, so as to look into this matter. Thank you.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1st Floor, The Ferns Icon, Survey No. 28, Doddanekundi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Bharti Axa - harassment done my company surveyors.