[Resolved]  Bharti Axa — insurances

I already have a petrol car insurance with you guys but recently i installed a CNG kit in my car and wanted to update my policy.I have called 5 times in the past 25 days and had also sent you my updated Rc book copy as well.I was assured each time that i would be recieving my updated policy in 3 to 4 working day but i never received it and its almost a month since my first call to you guys.Morover, I didn’t even get a call back from your company regarding any delay.If this is the pathetic customer service that you guys are providing then I would definitely not renew my policy with your company next year and won’t even recommend this company to any of my friends and relatives.I need my updated policy as soon as possible.

Sanket Sapaliga
[protected]/[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharti AXA Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Sir, we regret the inconvenience caused. We've shared your concern with our team. They will connect with you to assist you better on this. Thank you.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Bharti AXA
    Bharti AXA Phone
    Bharti AXA Address
    1st Floor, The Ferns Icon, Survey No. 28, Doddanekundi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037