[Resolved] Bharti Axa — life insurance and pension scheme
Kakamlesh1122 on Feb 26, 2018
I have issued Bharti Axa Elite advantage Pension plan in August 2017.
It was issued by Bharti Axa License sells department seating at Thane ( Mumbai).
1) Executive Jayesh and Vanita called me and they informed that this policy is of 20 years, but you have option of taking amount once it will complete maturity period i.e 12th year. They told that on 12th year completion I will get sum of rupees 12, 38, 000 (12, 38, 000= Surrender value of 12th year + sum assured + 5% of future payouts).
2) I raised few question to them which were answered by them and they have explained same benefits.
3) 3 month later I refer one of my friend for policy and he had the same question which was resolved by them .
4) Later on we called customer care for details of return and we came to know that resolution of queries have been done by complaint Bharti axa Liscence team not grivinace team.
5) after Providing all recordings to their sales team Bharti Axa is still investigating the matter from 2 months rather than taking action on Sales executive ( Vanita and Jayesh). Bharti Axa simply entertaining to mis selling of policy.
6) they are providing the declination letter as I am willing to take this up to IRDA india.
vanita : [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 2, 2018
[Feb 27, 2018] Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportBharti AXA Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2018
Dear Kamlesh, we regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share your policy number and contact details, so as to look into this matter. Thank you.
Verified SupportBharti AXA Customer Care's response, Feb 28, 2018
We refer to your email dated 26 February 2018 pertaining to your captioned policy.
We wish to inform you that our Grievance Officer has re-examined your complaint and we wish to state that the representations made at the time of solicitation to you were in line with the product features as per the Policy document. Our decision stands as communicated to you vide our email dated 24 January 2018.
In case you are dissatisfied with the resolution, you may approach the Insurance Ombudsman Office located nearest to you. The details of the Insurance Ombudsman Offices can be obtained from the nearest branch office of the Company. Alternatively, you may visit www.bharti-axalife.com. We thank you for your patience and understanding in this regard.
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|