[Resolved] Bharti Axa — policy cancellation issue and making fool
My self virendar saini, my policy no[protected], i saw your policy on internet, i shown intrest on that policy and i submitted my mobile no and mail address there, after that until i submitted document copy to axalife office i received more than 12-15 call from your online agent/executive with in 5-7 hours, i received my policy on 17th dec 2018. Because of some serious family problem i tried to cancel my policy from 27th dec 2018, but unfortunately i did not find the right way how to cancel even i try to call back axalife online agents different number some are switch off and some have not received the call and even customer care call was not connected to the executive it will cut automatically after computer conversion, on 31st dec 2018 i talk with customer care executive and i request him to cancel my policy but he refuse to cancel my policy, (31st dec was my 15th day of my policy received) after that i get your ([protected]@bharti-axalife.com) i mail here with all detail they reply me to submit the original policy with application in your office (City surat) i went to axalife office but they also refuse to cancel the policy they asked why i am cancelling the policy, i saw them the mail what i received also but after that they are re conforming with other via phone and tell me after approval they will cancel, rite now no cancellation process on my policy, after that i again mail in [protected]@bharti-axalife.com) reply come from mr omkar and told me go to axa office submit the original policy with application and cancel it, on 15th jan 2019 (16th jan 2019 is 30th day of my policy received) again i go there with application and attached mail copy also and submitted to senior branch support executive ms. Kapadia but these time also no conformation message she have from your department ([protected]@bharti-axalife.com) to cancel policy even she told me the mr omkar and ms sejal is new, they don’t know the policy, s rule regulation, and told me she will update me after conformation will come it will take 2-4 days. But till date from 15th of the this month to till date no reply have come, even i also mailed [protected]@bharti-axalife.com) on 15th jan 2019 night they still saying they will revert me in next 4 working days but no reply has been come. I also mail again on 18th jan 2019 puted cc to ms kapadia and complaint unit also, no revert from complaint department also but all my try going in vain no body from your concept is helping me to cancel the policy.
Points to be noticed
· sir in your concept from dec 27 to till date i talk with many staff all are giving different answer.
· some of your concept staff saying 15 day is last for cancellation because i buy policy city agent.
· some of your concept staff is saying 30 days is last date for cancellation because i buy through online agent.
· looking no co-ordination at all some staff is saying go and cancel but your concept office is refusing there instruction. (Surat office)
· these all thing showing only one thing that you all have to sale your policy at any how you not care about customer problem, at any how make fool the customer and sale the policy.
· if you say 15 days is my last so 31st dec 2018 is was my date on that i call customer care and request him but he refuse to to put cancel request.
· if you say 30 days my last so 16th jan 2019 was my last date on that date surat concept office staff (Ms kapadia) have no conformation to cancel the policy.
· i buy this policy online through website advertisments with in 5-7 hours 12-15 calls i received till i submitted the documents copy, if you are helping or guiding when the policy selling than why this all person are not helping when some body is trying to cancel.
· i losts (Died) my 2 family members on same day that’s why my family need financial help that’s why i deceided to cancel my policy at any how when online agent told me 30 days time period i have to cancel, policy purchasing online, but now whole stories is different, every concept person have different answer.
· so please show me the right way or right person who has conformation to cancel my policy and refund my money.
· i am not complainting about your concept staff, your staff are doing same what you are trained them.
Best personal regards,
Virendar n saini
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2019
[Jan 29, 2019] Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportBharti AXA Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Dear Virender, we regret the inconvenience caused. We've noticed your concern belongs to Bharti AXA Life Insurance. We've shared the same with the team. They will look into your concern and connect with you to assist you better on this. Thank you.
|Add a Comment Updated:||ShareTweet|
[Resolved] Bharti Axa - Claim health insurance
[Resolved] Bharti Axa - broker
[Resolved] Bharti Axa - insurance claim
[Resolved] Bharti Axa - i have lodged a complaint about a week ago on non receipt of proper document for the investment of rs.40, 000/
[Resolved] Bharti Axa Insurance - claim
[Resolved] Bharti Axa - life insurance 1