[Resolved] Bharti Axa — policy document not received fraud call +[protected]

Bangalore, India
 Arpit467 on Nov 5, 2018
Hi all,
I have purchased the policy last saturday 3rd november 2018, i have not received the policy instead receiving calls from bharathi axa[protected] asking all details form me to enter in the system when i asked the employee id and name he hang up the call instantly.
Not sure bharati axa is reliable insurance company as they are unable to share the soft copy insurance on top of that no customer care number is reachable neither bother to reply any of out mail.

Bharati axa is fraud insurer do not buy any of the policy, i have wasted my money you dont do the same mistake.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2018

[Nov 05, 2018] Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharti AXA Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2018
Dear Arpit, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured that we highly value your concern and regret the trouble that might've been caused to you. Kindly share your contact details along with your policy number/transaction number/reference number with us, for our team to get in touch with you. Thank You.

Comments

Car Number - TS07FK5237
policy Holder Name - Khushboo Kumari
Bharti Axa Executive name - Rajeshwari.

I Paid the amount on 27 October. after taking money bharti axa executive Rajehswari did not called me anytime. why this marketing fraud is happening with customers. please provide the soft copy.
My name is Jagdeep my policy no.[protected] this policy cancelled date 12th October 2018, Cancellation no Acknowledgement no. 11343272 but my money not come in my account. Sir My self many time complain bharti axa general Insorance company but my complaint is not resolve.
Please help me
Jagdeep [protected]

1st Floor, The Ferns Icon, Survey No. 28, Doddanekundi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Bharti Axa - policy document not received fraud call +91-22-45104660