Bharti Axa — policy no.[protected]

BA-24/2, Baguiati; Deshbandhu Nagar, Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Deb_ban on Mar 17, 2019
An employee of kolkata office of bharati axa life insurance named by mrs. Manisha dey cheated me by promising me that this insurance will be for five years and after the payment of two premiums, i can surrender this and will get back the whole paid amount including the 18000/- (From other insurance) and for that she will be liable for this. This promise she made in front of my family members. She also confirmed me that there will be no pressure for the payment of premium further if i pay the second premium of nearly 27000/- (Half for the second year probably) and i paid that also. Moreover she didn't give the receipt of that premium. For the surrender of the policy, she took away a letter from me along with a cancelled check so that i can get the amount of one lakh (51000/-+27000/-+18000/-) plus some interest in the month of dec'18 and bharati axa will call me to submit the policy in the month of nov'18. She also promised me that she will take all necessary action in the month of august-september 2017 so that i can get back the above said amount in dec'18. But now it was not happens. Being an employee of such a reputed company, she totally cheated me. Now i am requesting you to do the needful at your earliest so that i can get back my hard owned money. Hope, you will take the proper action so that every one will think twice before doing this.

[Mar 17, 2019] Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharti AXA Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2019
Dear Sir, we regret the inconvenience caused. We've shared your concern with our Life Insurance team. They will connect with you to assist you better on this. Thank you.

1st Floor, The Ferns Icon, Survey No. 28, Doddanekundi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Bharti Axa - policy no. 501-3745095