[Resolved] Bharti Axa — Policy not issued in time & after paying, premium amount asking for additional amount for conveyance of surveyor teams

Coonoor, Tamilnadu, India
 Nitin kaldate
1. I booked a policy for my car from bharti axa on 07 april. I was told that policy will be issued in 2-3 days, however no inspection has been done till date.

2. After contacting the policy bazzar employer (Pw01014, name- priya), finally i received a call from surveyor team asking me to pay additional amount for conveyance of surveyor team, which was not told to me by the above employer.

3. Firstly, would like to know why this delay of five days & secondly why was i not told about this policy that i have to pay for their conveyance. I would like to get refund back.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 4, 2016

[Apr 12, 2016] Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharti AXA Customer Care's response, Apr 14, 2016
Dear Nitin, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details and policy details, so as to look into this matter and connect with you soon. Thanks.

Comments

1. I booked a policy for my car from Bharti AXA on 07 April. I was told that policy will be issued in 2-3 days, however no inspection has been done till date.

2. After contacting the policy bazzar employer (PW01014, NAME- Priya), finally i received a call from surveyor team asking me to pay additional amount for conveyance of surveyor team, which was not told to me by the above employer.

Car insurance policy print not received even after payment last year also

My policy no is S3668932 even after paying full insurance amount I dint receive policy print last year. I have renewed my policy & waiting for policy print.i received your invitation to renew my policy. but why are you not sending policy print after full payment. my mobile no is -[protected]. my mail id is [email protected]

1st Floor, The Ferns Icon, Survey No. 28, Doddanekundi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Bharti Axa - Policy not issued in time & after paying, premium amount asking for additional amount for conveyance of surveyor teams