[Resolved] Bharti Axa — related to car insurance

Na, Delhi, India
 chander551 on Oct 31, 2017
We purchase my car insurance from bharti axa general insurance on dated[protected] and also payment paid done from side but yet they not given me my car insurance policy documents. We are continuously follow-up with that's why we are not able to purchase other company insurance of my car no dl-8c-nb-7447.
We are counitnusly (Daily) call bharti axa customer care they told me today eod we will provide your policy documents

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 1, 2017

[Oct 31, 2017] Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharti AXA Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2017
Dear Chander, request you to please share your contact, location and policy details with us.

Thanks.
Updated by chander551, Nov 01, 2017
Name:- Chander Prakash
Mobile No-[protected]
Policy No :- Yet not issue (because my last year policy from L&T.)
Location:- New Delhi, Vasant Vihar
Updated by chander551, Nov 01, 2017
Now today I am facing a problem.

At the time of checking of my car documents insurance documents missing. they told me to show these documents in front of police man. I am not able to show this documents. kindly confirm what we do.

Comments

Sir mere father ki tabiyat bahut kharab h.mujhe paise ki zarurat h.apke yaha se ek policy li h jo abhi 30 days ho gaye jabse papar aya.sir mai 10000 sallary pata hu thoda kar paise bacha rakha tha to ye policy karwa li but mujhe na malum tha ki aisi zarurat pad jayegi.sir plz request h meri policy cancel kar paise return mil jaye. P.NO-[protected]
Dear all my policy no is [protected] I complaint from last 3 years but till no solution pls tell me aapki company ka md and management ab tak apni maa and sister chudwa rhe ho Jo mere paise vapis nhi kiye ganduo kuto public ke paise chura rhe ho agar paise Kmane hai to apni maa chudao or money earn kro chori mat kro
I have taken a insurance policy from this company they people came to or house and gave fake detail about the policy and now when we r paying for the policy now and they are changing from there words
They told us to gave full family insurance but it is not included in the policy when we paid it can u plz help me in any way call me :-[protected]

1st Floor, The Ferns Icon, Survey No. 28, Doddanekundi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Bharti Axa - related to car insurance