Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown — mistreatment and harassment

Jb lane, Guwahati, Assam, India
 Partha8july on Nov 14, 2019
I entered the store and the metal detector s was silent. Then me and my friend bought few items and billing was done.
But while leaving the outlet the detector started making sounds. The gaurd stopped me and started searching. I was taken to a room.

I realised that the tshirt i was wearing which i bought from brandfactory contained a tag "cut here" which i never paid attention to.

They said that the tshirt is from their outlet the gaurd even pressurised me to admit that i had stolen the shirt. I asked them to check the item but non of the official regarding the concerned matter was present.

I had to wait for a long time. At last a person came and when her scanned the barcode there was empty stock of the tshirt i was wearing.
I felt humiliated infront of people and even traumatized for a certain moment.

So the thing is, if both the detector s would have been same then such a problem would have never arised. And also the official s should be very careful and sensitive in such situation s. I still am facing anxiety attacks and sleep disorders due to this incident.

[Nov 14, 2019] Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown - mistreatment and harassment