[Resolved]  Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown — pf not settle

I am Subhajit Das, formar employee of indus league in Durgapur reliance. My employee id is 351026.

Applying for my PF settlement on august 2017 through hard copy sending bangalore. After that my pf login creation on august & Pfworkflow portal submitted my pf on december 2017. But on PF portal no record show.

After that i connect several time to company, but till now no resolution done.
skanda rao says it is under process but why it not showing pf portal.

And for online settlemt my uan is not kyc completed. For this i submitted my document but not done.

Now what can i do ? Now this time my family go though a medical problem. So requesting you please do the need full.

Emp id : 351026
UAN :[protected]
Name : Subhajit Das
pf not settle
Apr 20, 2018
Mar 20, 2018

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Customer Care's response
Dear Mr. Subhajit,

I have shared this with our team and they will surely connect with you soon to assist. Kindly write at [protected]@futuregroup.in if you need any assistance in future.

Priya
Future Group
Updated by subhajit_das
I have already mail you for details. If possible please be asured that the problem is resolved.

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown
    Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Phone
    Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Address
    Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083