[Resolved]  Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown — Product not delivered but amount charged. No refund yet

I got pathetic service from big bazar Amritsar.
I order online home delivery on 2/may/21. Order no.[protected] .Order was placed for 03/05/21 at first slot.
I hadn’t received any call or msg or mail regarding this. And my order was canceled with reason I did pick call. Where as I has not received single call from team. Height of lie. Next I called customer service and they said order is showing as delivered. Also in app updated as delivered. But i never received it. After long discussion they said, amount would be refund after 7 working day. But now a month a gone. I hadn’t received money or call or any email for same. I’m highly disappointed by service.
May 18, 2021
My complaint is marked as resolve but I had not received any refund yet ! What is going on here ? Neither they pic calls. Not refund ? Pathetic service.
May 18, 2021

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown
    Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Phone
    Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Address
    Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083