[Resolved] Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown — security guard in luggage corner

sufiya shaikh on Jun 14, 2018
Today i visited big bazaar store with my husband. It was a unplanned visit. I kept my luggage (Bag with some hospitals files in it) in luggage corner at big bazaar.
Security lady gave me a token.
But will shopping i lost my token. We requested them to give our luggage. But the lady used some insulting language in front of us n behind us. She was too much. This made me felt bad n changed the opinion about the store service & the staff.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 15, 2018

[Jun 14, 2018] Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2018
Dear Customer,

Extremely sorry for the experience you had faced at our store.

Request you to share your contact number and store details at priya@futuregroup.in so that I can take this up with the concerned team.

Priya
Future Group
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown - security guard in luggage corner