[Resolved] Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown — written discount were not offered when I went for billing

Diksha Monga on Dec 3, 2018
I went on 2dec for shopping in big bazaar situated in logix mall, noida city center. I paid 4677 inr payment and purchased groceries. On each and every shelf i have purchased it was written discount 79 rs. Was offered 49 rs like that according to that i purchased and billing was done. I noticed after billing it all was false written.
(I am having bills copy with me)

Please audit and sent then ultimate to stop doing this fake business. Even they have poor customer service there.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 8, 2019

[Dec 03, 2018] Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Customer Care's response, Dec 03, 2018
Dear Ms. Diksha,

Our team would like to look into this.

Request you to share your contact number at priya@futuregroup.in so that I can escalate this to the concerned team.

Kindly share the same at the earliest so that our team can assist you better.

Priya
Future Group
Updated by Diksha Monga, Dec 13, 2018
already did

1995
    Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown - written discount were not offered when I went for billing