[Resolved]  Bigbasket.com — delivery message received for a prepaid order when it was not delivered

I have to highlight a fraud which was done in my account. I had done pre payment for my big basket order amounting to 5377 rs on and it was due for delivery on 23.01.2019 between 8 to 10.30 pm but i did not receive delivery. I called big basket around 10.30 pm but there phone lines were not working. O i complained on their chat service.

Around 11:52 pm on the same night, i received a delivery confirmation message stating products delivered at 11:52 pm.
Next day i complained to them - they apologized and told me they will deliver all my products but at diff intervals... So on 24th morning & evening they delivered.
They missed on 1 product and gave me that product on 25th morning.

Inspite of all this, they have still not delivered my 1 product surf excel..

I want to know is there any fraud? Why did i receive delivery message when there was no delivery done and where is my product surf excel for which i have paid money???
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 1, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] BigBasket.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
BigBasket.com Customer Care's response Jan 29, 2019 Definitely not the experience we want you to have. Is there an order no to refer? We would want to address the issue and have it sorted
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet