[Resolved] Bigbasket.com — bad customer service

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Karen Lim on Aug 16, 2019
I had purchased products under the promo of flat 47% off on the 13 august 2019. My order no.[protected] was delivered on the 15 th of august, but 4 items were missing. On contacting the customer care no., i was told that the items are in the delivery van and will be delivered in 45 minutes. But on checking after an hour, i found the items had been marked as returned by customer. But the same customer care executive called me back and told me that she can place an order for the undelivered items even though the promo wasn’t there. She assured me that i will have to pay cod, and the difference in price will be refunded to me. I agreed and the order was delivered today, 16 august. Now when i contact customer service, they tell me that i cannot club the flat 47% off with bank offers and that’s why i cannot get the refund. I had no choice but to cancel the most recent order and suffer for no fault of mine.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-09-25 01:00:44

[Aug 18, 2019] BigBasket.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
BigBasket.com Customer Care's response Aug 25, 2019
Very sorry for this experience. Could you please help us with your order number we'll check and assist you. We're unable to retrieve your order details with your name.

Comments

Hi team,

I have ordered fruits and broccoli from big basket. The quality of product which you have delivered was worst. Lost of insects are there in pomegranate due to which I have throw it away. In broccoli it was not fresh.

Could you please tell me what to do now.
For the previous order of 2000 above we were supposed to receive payment voucher. Which we have not received yet.

No. 7, Service Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071