[Resolved] Bigbasket.com — compensation for extreme harassment for 3 times

Arpita Acharya on Apr 15, 2019
The order mkoo[protected].
I had ordered frozen items which included curd, arambagh chicken & butter. Those were supposed to be carried inside a chilled box. When the delivery agent came & handed over the items i found melted butter, chicken packets with water inside & hot curd. The agent came on a bike & shamelessly said big basket never provides chilled box for such less ordered items. I hardly had a hassle free delivery from this company.
I am sure whatever has happened was due to the cheap mentality of agent chandan bose. He said he us the head of quality check department. Previously also he had misbehaved me over phone. He is the one who has asked & instigated the delivery agent to act in this way. I complained against chandan but this worthless company only gave me 2 ticket numbers but
Never took any strict action against that rogue agent. Ticket no:[protected] dated 14th march & ticket no:[protected] on 19th march.
I demand compensation of 50% of the total amount for this harassment i faced due to misbehavior of big basket agent. Big basket need to provide that as my ordered items were not delivered as it were damaged during transit due to the absence of the chilled box. My mother who is
A retired state government officer & also suffering from arthritis had to run to market to procure these items for which i had placed order at that company. This company is the reason for this harassment. But they denied to provide compensation of 50% of the total amount & severe punishment for that rogue agent chandan bose. Big basket is such a shameless company that they can do anything cheap activity against customers but when it comes to compensation they deny saying that they do not have such policy. Big basket's policy is to harass customers & shield their rogue agents.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 16, 2019

[Apr 15, 2019] BigBasket.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
BigBasket.com Customer Care's response, Apr 15, 2019
We tried reaching you but there was no response. We request you to please share an alternate number and convenient time
Updated by Arpita Acharya, Apr 16, 2019
Big Basket's 2 agents named Venkat & one other agent have already contacted me & DENIED to provide compensation. If you are really ashamed of yourselves for the behaviour of your agents, & want to provide compensation for the extreme harassment that myself & my mother have faced you can add Rs.500 to my wallet & I will close the case.
Updated by Arpita Acharya, Apr 18, 2019
This Big Basket company is infested with damn liar agents. They twice called me from ([protected] & [protected]) just to inform me that they will NOT provide compensation for whatever harassment myself & my mother have faced.

No. 7, Service Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071