[Resolved] Bigbasket.com — delivering expired product and stale fruits

its.me.siddh on Feb 9, 2019
This is regarding the order id bpvo[protected]. I have placed an order on 3rd feb and got the delivery on 5th feb 2019.

Its one of the worst experience i ever had with you bigbasket. Where is your promise of delivering fresh fruits and quality products?

For this particular order atleast 6 of the items were almost close to expiry. After creating a return/exchange for the same product first there was a huge confusion at the delivery that we have to pay some amount, which doesnt make sense if i am returning or exchanging the same product. If that was not enough, the return product were again the same, fruits have no tag /packaging on it and another product which was returned has again the same old stock. What is wrong with you guys???

With this horrifying experience, i doubt if we ever use your platform anymore or even suggest to anyone. Because even after asking for arranging a call back, i have never heard back from you. Just return these # product and give me my money back. I don't believe in your services anymore.

Whats more frustrating is even after writing tens of email, now they have stop responding on that issue. And we still have those packages kept safe with us since we can not consume them, its totally unhealthy and could be poisonous as well.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 14, 2019

[Feb 10, 2019] BigBasket.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
BigBasket.com Customer Care's response, Feb 10, 2019
As discussed through the telephonic conversation, we have addressed your concern and escalated the issue to our warehouse quality department on a high priority and we will run a quick investigation to find out the reasons to ensure that such an instance will not be repeated in your future orders.
Updated by its.me.siddh, Feb 11, 2019
I am not sure what steps you have done for improving your quality. All you guys were talking about refunding the money which is very easy for the kind of game you people are playing in the name of providing fresh groceries and fruits. Unlabeled products, damaged pieces, expired eatables this is what you guys are selling in of trust. I wonder what happens to people who never check for the expiry of the products, and just blindly trust on your brand name. You guys are playing with the health of families. Such a pathetic and unhuman act. I am not satisfied with your services nor the resolution.
BigBasket.com Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2019
We understand your concern, we will have a stern feedback shared. Thank you.
Updated by its.me.siddh, Feb 17, 2019
No, you don't understand the concern. The issue is still open and hasn't got any proper resolution for it. I gave you guys enough time to come back with a resolution and all I got was a lousy reply from your people.
You guys keep on doing the same cheap mistakes with every other customer. Selling expired products and then asking for forgiveness. I am gonna file a case this time and see you in the court. I still have all the expired products, images and emails from your end.

Comments

No. 7, Service Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Bigbasket.com - delivering expired product and stale fruits