[Resolved] Bigbasket.com — I'm complaining about the customer service and their negligence to action required.

Banglore, Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Saurish Roy on Aug 13, 2019
I ordered some items in the morning with my registered mobile number.
The expected delivery was showing 12:30 pm ~ 2:30 pm. Seeing this, I made a call to the customer care and provided them an alternative number as I would not be able to pick calls on my registered number at that time.
I gave this number on the 1st call itself. The guy told me that okay they'll call on the number provided at the time of delivery.
After this they never called on the number that I had given them. Absolutely Never. I called for the same issue 5 times, but to gain nothing but disappointment.
I'm really frustrated and disappointed with the experience. Also I've lost faith in customer support after this.
It's not about a small order of 100rs, it's about the commitment and actions taken by the support team promised to the customers.
I'd want a compensation for all the inconvenience caused.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-09-19 08:39:00

[Aug 14, 2019] BigBasket.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
BigBasket.com Customer Care's response Aug 16, 2019
Very sorry for this experience. Could you please help us with your order number we'll check and assist you. We're unable to retrieve your order details with your name.

Comments

Is this a joke are what how many times we have to order a product and you cancel it because of the deliver late and that late made from you guys do you think we are fools to happen this again and again we want the product we ordered immediately
MY SALLERY NOT RECIVE LAST MONTH SO MY SALLERY ACOUNT MANAGER NOT GIVE MY SALLERY SO PLEASE GIVE ME this is fraud company of adress vidyabihar big basket any company person theef and fraud

No. 7, Service Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Bigbasket.com - I'm complaining about the customer service and their negligence to action required.