[Resolved] Bigbasket.com — worst quality of product

Bhandup West, India
 Madhuri Sansare on Jun 16, 2019
Its a pathetic app. They have come up with different free offers at your doorstep and when you start ordering from them you get worst quality of products. I have purchased onions(rooten one), amul butter the packet of which was damaged and even butter came out of it.
The height is the eggs, i doubt the eggs are of some different animal just worst.

Its for awareness of all users of big basket please be careful, they are playing with our health.This site needs to be banned really. I am uninstalling the app.

worst quality of product
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2019

[Jun 17, 2019] BigBasket.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
BigBasket.com Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Very sorry for this experience. Could you please help us with your order number we'll check and assist you. We're unable to retrieve your order details with your name.

Comments

I ordered organic tattva red chilly powder from bigbasket for 52 rupees(2 for 104) . When i received the product i read the mrp listed as 50 rupees. Bigbasket is selling products at higher price than mrp and promoting fraudalent activities . I request the goverment to take strict action against bigbasket and stop them from robbing their customers.

No. 7, Service Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Bigbasket.com - worst quality of product